“Great Location”
Review of Chesterfield Hotel

Chesterfield Hotel
Ranked #76 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location and made my South beach experience an A+. The room was ready in the said time and had all the amenities that I needed for my stay. The rooftop was easily accessible and very comfortable. The lobby and bar were a must visit. Temperature and furniture were great. And the outside sitting area is very modern. Overall I would refer this to anyone who needs a room that is very centralized in South Beach.

Room Tip: Choose non-smoking
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Splendid review joshua g!! We are content to know that your time with us was a great one! From our amenities, to the location and unbeatable prices- you can't beat it! Please come back for another great time!

Katrine

Write a ReviewReviews (3,418)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

MY recent stay the Chesterfield hotel and Suites was an absolute delight. From the minute we stepped into the door, Gustavo was ready and willing to help me and my friends get accommodated and comfortable for the week we had ahead of us. He was very understanding and knowledgeable of the area. We were able to check in early , of course there was a fee, and we were upgraded to a suite for free! Customer service all around the hotel was great and I would most definitely stay there again. The chesterfield is close to everything. Great location!

Room Tip: Suites are homes away from home!

Hello there JRivera0121,

There is nothing that we love to read more then lovely 5 star feedback! Gustavo is absolutely amazing and all of our guests seem to think so as well! It seems that you were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer! Please come back soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Chesterfield for only one night. There were 5 of us and fit perfectly in the premium room. They also have happy hour for their guest from 7-8pm. This is a great treat when you're in Miami.

I also want to talk about the staff. Nelson, Alex, and the rest of the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Nelson is usually in the front lobby, welcoming his guests. He was very helpful every time we needed something. If you ever decide to stay at the Chesterfield, be sure to look for him.

My friends and I had a good time even if it was only for one night. If I ever go back to Miami, I'll be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Good Day Abby D,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and to share your feedback! We offer an unbeatable price, in a fantastic location with great money saving amenities! Our staff is always hard at work to make sure that everyone is is enjoying themselves!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was my first time in Miami and I can honestly say my hotel was the best part of my stay. Not only did I get my own room at a VERY VERY good rate the service itself was outstanding. David made check in quick and Jose made checking out painless. I will most definitely be back even if I'm not staying at the Chesterfield, happy hour is were's it at at this hotel. The location is superb the people are welcoming. The rooms are small but perfect enough for me. I wanna say Thank You to all the staff at the Chesterfield; bartenders: you ladies ROCK. Thanks so much for making my stay a pleasent one, and yes I will be back!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Great review MOE27704!! Thank you for your recent visit to Chesterfield and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from David and Jose. They are indeed a rock stars and they are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My friend and I were very pleased with our stay. The Chesterfield Hotel has absolutely amazing service. The hotel over all was very clean, food was great and also very reasonably priced. They unfortunately don't have a pool which I was looking forward to, but they make the best of what they have. The rooms are adorable and we loved Happy Hour free drinks from 7-8 every night! The DJ also gets the party started. Two minute walk from the beach, shopping, and local hot spots!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hello there Lauren R,

There is nothing that we love to read more then lovely 5 star feedback! We are extremely glad to know that you had such a great time here with us! We are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My first time in Miami, unfortunately involved a minor car accident on the way, causing us to not get to MIA till a day later. Although we weren't able to get a refund on the day lost, Martin (the manager) was gracious enough to give us an room upgrade as a result of all of our troubles. We really appreciate you, Martin for all of your help! The stay was wonderful. A bit of harmless flying insects where we stayed, but they were not bother some at all. The room was beautiful, and so was the bathroom. Also, downstairs was a non-stop party! With a DJ, and happy hour drinks! Really nice experience that the younger crowd would enjoy more than any other age group. I had such a great time altogether in Miami, and staying in Chesterfield, which was super close to the beach made it so much more nicer. Tip: If you don't plan on driving around during your stay in MIA, I'd suggest you take Megabus or another coach. It's less expensive & you don't have to worry about parking, which is expensive. P.s. - the DJ played afrobeats! I thought that was soooo cool!

Room Tip: 4th floor room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Hello there Funmi B,

Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! We are terribly sorry that were in a car accident causing your trip to be delayed. I am glad that we were able to provide you with an upgrade to make up for the lost night that was paid for. Please come and stay with us again for another memorable time!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

It was my girlfriends birthday on a Monday back in May, and George upgraded us to the penthouse for free! Lived like a king n queen for a night. Thank you Chesterfield and thank you George!

The room was huge and had a private roof with lounges, a day bed, hot tub and patio take with umbrella and chairs!

The beach was a very short block away- amazing experience!

• Stayed: May 2014

What a great review, vbnybk! Thank you for the fantastic shout out! Can’t agree with you more that George is amazing and I am so glad you were well taken care of throughout your time with us. Hope to see you soon!