Chesterfield Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lily Leon Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
Sherbrooke Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Room Mate Waldorf Towers(Miami Beach)
Hotel Shelley(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Pelican Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Whitelaw Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
Princess Ann Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
3,469 results
All reviewshappy hourfront desksouth beachfree drinksjacuzzi tubairport shuttlefree shuttlewet williesenjoyed my stayocean drivebeach towelsmini barspring breaknight lifeart deconelsonbartender
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

When we first arrived our room was not ready and the room we booked was being cleaned, we were hot and ready to Check-In ALEX GARCIA made us feel so welcome got us a room right away. When we got to the room the air didn't work but once again ALEX to the rescue he switched us out and sent a nice bellman to assist us... I would definitely recommend this hotel & stay again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amanda S
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

What a killer review Amanda S!! There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! Alex is absolutely amazing and all of our guests seem to think so as well! I will make sure that he is aware of your kind praise! We would love to have you stay with us again, in the future!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Luis, Alex and Oscar... Ask them, they will have the best answer. Everything was perfect keeping in mind how much we've paid. And also thanks to Luis, we got a free suit upgrade. The location, man you are in the heart of the city, Ocean Drive, South Beach, Lummus Park. It worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mehmet Ş
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Mehmet S, this is one of my favorite reviews ever! Thank you so much for the five stars and the fantastic shout outs for Luis, Alex and Oscar! You are absolutely right – they know everything there is to know about South Beach and will show you a Kanye-good time. Please let us know when you will be back and we will be sure to roll out our red carpet once again. See you soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

by far the freaking worst hotel I've ever stayed at. the staff was unbelievably rude to me and my girlfriends and they started a fight with us the n put us out and kept our money. do not stay here!!!! our toilet was leaking in our room they never changed our room, the rooms are closet size and people were walking into our room that weren't there with us or worked there. BY FAR THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!

1  Thank Merceadese c

Good day Merceadese c, I am genuinely disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not up to your satisfaction. We strive to provide outstanding service, so it pains us to read that is not what you were given! I will make sure that our team is aware of this, so that it never happens again! We are indeed a boutique hotel therefore our rooms are smaller then your average sized room. We do offer rooms that are a bit larger, for those guests who need more space. They are a bit more expensive though.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed at the Chesterfield for Fourth of July weekend and it was a great place to stay. From the free shuttle service to and from airport to the staff, everything about my trip to Miami was perfect.

I visit Miami once a year and this hotel is conveniently located. A block away from the beach, around the corner from Wet Willie (best spot for drinks) and down the street from Puerto Sagua which has great authentic Cuban food. Luis, who greeted us at check-in was also great, personality was awesome and we shared the same name so of course he was great. They offered happy hour from 7-8 with a selection of free drinks, my friends and I were able to enjoy drinks at this hour before heading out for the night in Miami. Great place to stay if you enjoy Night Life...YOU ARE IN MIAMI AFTER ALL!

Room Tip: Ask if there are any upgrades. Luis hooked us up.
2  Thank Luis A
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hat’s off to you too, Luis A! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate your naming Luis by name as well. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from him and our team. We are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Chesterfield!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My stay here was so worthwhile. It was everything I expect out of a hotel. Friendly knowledgeable staff and CLEAN rooms/bathrooms. Also, to top it off you really can't complain about free shuttle. I definitely will be re-visiting the next time i'm in town. Thank you Chesterfield Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Your review is lovely Gina Y!! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! Our staff work hard to make sure that all of our guests are having a killer time! I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. Please come back soon for another memorable time!