3,537 results
All reviewshappy hourfront desksouth beachfree drinksjacuzzi tubairport shuttlefree shuttlewet williesfree upgradesun deckenjoyed my stayocean drivebeach towelsmini barnight lifeart decobartender
Reviewed 16 October 2017

So I stayed here during my stay for Columbus Day weekend after a mishap on my end of my trip. I had booked a hotel previously but flew in a day earlier so I decided to use Hotel Tonight and get a room to chill in. Chesterfield definitely came through on the reasonable rate.

The one thing that works about the chesterfield is the location. You can't get no better than Collins and 9th. Its definitely a 'party' hotel as they entertain in the lobby nightly. No problem on my part....I knew what weekend it was.

The room was a good size and clean, no complaints for a one night stay.

The only thing I complain about it the staff and how slow they are. I was waiting forrrrevvvverrr to ask for a pair of scissors. Not to mention checking out...I dont' know if its the New York in me that is constantly wanting instant gratification, but it was frustrating.

I wouldn't stay here kids...I wouldn't take kids to South Beach...but if you do, take note.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

So today was my second time staying at Chesterfield and it was just as great as the 1st time Juan Arias at the front desk made sure that we got everything we needed and upgraded my room for my birthday

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The room was perfect we had 2 full size beds and a bunk bed fitting 6 girls. Little things were wrong with the room like the sink would fill with water if left running, the toilet runs constantly making noise at all times but the worst was the placement of the mounted tv. The TV was mounted on the wall at perfect head height for majority of us in the room. After coming in from a long night on the strip nothing like clonking your head into the dangling tv from the wall. The staff for the most part was very friendly with the exception of the happy hour bartender who obviously didn't want to be at work and didn't care who knew it. Then on the last night we woken up by construction outside our hotel room. A maintence man and housekeeping woman were outside hammering at a table outside and having a loud conversation at about 9am! If i was to stay at this location again I would probably avoid happy hour and also request a room on a higher level.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
18  Thank Teaquilaa
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My favorite and only place to stay on S Beach! Love this hotel. Always accommodating to myself and group of friends when we come. We had a great time as usual. Hotel is chic, clean and offers the best experience for life S Beach. Great location. Only reason I did not give 5 stars...took almost 2 hours to get towels and washcloths and the housekeeping staff was rude when I asked her for extra towels. She was in another suite cleaning and instead of letting me finish or telling me politely to contact the front desk, she cut me off saying call the front desk and slammed the door in my face. Other than that, I had a good time. And Nelson is the most amazing, professional front desk employee. He's so patient, kind and truly an asset to the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank nstarks22
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived early around 11:30 am, and Juan the Front Desk Agent checked me in and gave me an upgrade. Jose the bellman was helpful and friendly. Both gentlemen where helpful, friendly and very informative. The hotel offers happy hour everyday from 7-8 pm. There sister hotels each offer unique amenities that everyone who is a guest can use at no additional charge.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo