Hotel Shelley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Whitelaw Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
Clinton Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Chesterfield Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
Lily Leon Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Sherbrooke Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Princess Ann Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Empire Condo Suites(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
Room Mate Waldorf Towers(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
1,641 results
All reviewshappy hourfree drinksfront desksouth beachfree shuttleairport shuttleocean driveperfect locationenjoyed my stayrooms are smallbeach towelsspring breakbartendernelsonblockmiamiana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We spent 3 nights at this hotel and after check out we noticed we had been incorrectly charged for items totaling $40 from the mini bar. After explaining to the staff there was a mistake, we were told only management could perform the refund, and they would investigate when he arrived later that day. We are still waiting an it has been a week. We have called numerous times, often the call is not answered and other times they do not know what we are referring to.

• Stayed: April 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Hello there Nicole A,

Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We would never charge a guest for mini bar items unless they were consumed. We apologize that you were incorrectly charged for items that you did not consume. I would like to assist in resolving this matter. Please contact me directly.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Room was too small and bartender and doorman that work the night shift was very rude. Damian and Alton made my stay better with just being very nice and helpful. Them two especially Damian was the reason I didn't go stay at another hotel. I really recommend that they get raise or something for helping me out.

Good Evening BW24,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback with us! We are indeed a boutique hotel therefore our rooms are smaller then your average hotel room. I will make sure to inform the General Manager about your feedback regarding the service you were given by our team! Damian and Alton are lovely and all of our guests love them! I will make sure to inform them of your kind praise!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I really enjoyed myself staying here. Friendly staff guen at the front desk was very helpful and Oliver assisted in everything he could. I would differently be back and refer this hotel to friends. The service made me want to come back a little sooner. Comfortable room and peaceful

1  Thank Applejuice2020
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hello there Applejuice2020,

We value all of our guests feedback and we are delighted to read that you had an amazing time here with us! Our staff works hard to make sure that each and every guest is well taken care of and having a great time! I will make sure to inform Guen and Oliver of your kind praise! :) Please come back soon for another memorable time!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Me and my friends stayed at the shelley for a few Nights during the WMC. The Hotel has some nice rooms but kinda small, the price is very expensive plus there is not breakfast included, Staff very friendly Oliver the Bellman and the Clerk Luis help us with everything specially when the Door Keys didnt work, every single day.

Good Hotel but needs some more i may come back hope is better by then.

1  Thank OrliRin
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel itself is a little old but the staff were super friendly! Pedro and Gwen were very helpful and ensured we got a quiet room with two queen beds even though it wasn't on the reservation. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex F
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hello there Alex F,

We appreciate the time you took to share your wonderful feedback with us! We are delighted to read that you had a nice time here with us! Pedro our front desk agent is lovely and so is Gwen! I will make sure that they are both aware of your kind praise! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!