Century Hotel
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$532
US$466
Official Site
US$557
US$421
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$376
US$341
US$528
US$367
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$427
US$341
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$193
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$337
US$321
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$311
US$227
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$204
Hotels.com
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$416
US$371
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed for one night. It was a little worne down but seemed to be an original art deco, although just outside the famous Miami beach art deco district. Not a five star, but price-quality-wise a god bargain.

Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Of course this place isn't a five star hotel. But if you book shortly in advance using the internet, you get an excellent price-/quality-ratio, compared to other places in South Beach. Furthermore, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the bus station to the airport is close and the included breakfast is really ok.
The only real downside was the slow WiFi.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We stayed here for two nights and chose this hotel based on its location, reviews, and price. Big mistake! Bare minimum amenities. We had to ask for facecloths, tissue paper and toilet paper. The room was poorly lit, no working clock, only one nite stand, only 3 clothes hangers. The corridors were also poorly lit and dirty. Two out of 3 front desk staff had bad attitudes and could care less. The only thing this hotel has going for it is it's across the street from a Starbucks (the "continental breakfast" is also a joke) and the Marriott. We went to the Marriott to go to the beach and put on makeup.

Room Tip: None of the rooms Looked good Run away!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sn0wc0ne
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for one night before our reservation at another hotel across the street. This is considered a "boutique hotel" - privately owned, not franchise owned. That said, the standard is far lower than the likes of the Hilton Bentley, or the Marriott South Beach. I chose this hotel because of the location and price since we were literally only spending 9 hours there. I give them an "A" for effort as far as trying to make it look like a boutique hotel, but really it reminded me of my old college house. It is very old with alot of paint to try and make it look ArtDeco. The doors and the walls are very thin - I did not sleep at all. In all fairness, I am used to staying at Hilton properties - this hotel just isn't for me. It is perfect maybe for those who are just out of college, want to save some money and just experience South Beach without alot of emphasis on where they are staying. I would personally not stay here again, but I would recommend it to a younger generation on a budget that wouldn't be spending much time in their room. And, with regards to the previous reviews, I definately did not see any bugs, or cockroaches (and I looked).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank B T
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I have two things to say about this hotel, bed bugs and cockroaches. Buyer beware... Seriously sleeping I your car is a better option. Don't take the good reviews seriously and get wooed because it is a little cheaper then the surrounding places. We mentioned this to the front desk employee and his reply was... "It's Miami".

• Stayed: May 2013