Century Hotel
US$428
US$303
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$375
US$341
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$489
US$358
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$320
US$286
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$234
US$192
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$561
US$284
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$163
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2014

So I stayed here for 3 nights. Since the moment I got here, all the carpeta were dirty and smelled, my room had a strange odor (which stayed for as long as I slept here),the sheets looked old, then I found hairy balls in my towels so I literally was scared to touch anything. Last but not least, I arrive at night at my room, and someone apparently housekeeping had left a cup with some coffee on it, which was by that time full of ants, very disgusting. Couldnt have a nice sleep, windows do not have curtáins, so the light in the morning comes in… Any ways I would definitely recommend spending a couple of dollars more, for a totally different experience down at the beach, such a shame since location is great.

Room Tip: Do not by any means stay at 112.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank KarlishSP
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I traveled here just for an overnight stay, and chose this hotel because they were pet friendly. The location is fantastic. Room was small, and had some type of weird odor, which was odd, because there was tile floor. My biggest complaint, which was out of the control of the hotel itself, was the power went out at 2am and it started to get a little "stuffy" in the room by 6a.m. If you are traveling with a pet though, there is a dog park about a block from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The hotel is in a good location, the quieter end of Miami Beach and a short walk from the restaurants, bars and shops of Ocean Drive. Also a 3 minute walk from the beach. The hotel itself is a beautiful building but the rooms are slightly shabby and in need of an update. Reasonably clean, breakfast not great, staff ok. I think you could probably do better for the money!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Le0n0ra
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The good thing about this hotel is the location (quiet but in a walking distance from the more lively part of Ocean Drive). But the hotel is old, the room needed to be updated, the AC was really noisy, the breakfast was poor, the bathroom incredibly small... It wasn't even cheap, cheaper than other hotels in Miami beach but not cheap.
It worked for us 'cause we stayed there only 1 night 'cause of a long layover after a week in the Caribbean, so we could walk on Ocean Drive the night we arrived and then quickly on the beach and on the South Point park the morning after before going back to the airport.
Definetely not a place where to stay much longer than that...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Silvia M
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Unfortunately I didn't like the hotel, the bathrooms have a bad smell really, and I saw the cleaning set they have; bucket,. cloth, stick with old towel, really NOT professional!!!!!!! My bathroom had mold and rust...btw the rails for towels are weird so the towels keep falling down... my view was on a wall...and its really noisy even though its on the quiet side of south beach... noisy on corridors too...looks like hostel not 3 star hotel...too low standard for the prize!!!!!! The breakfast was poor although I liked the decor of the breakfast room, location was good to beach...the rest really poor!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 217 has nothing
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo