“Best holiday!”

Ranked #53 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Best holiday!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel is beautiful, I really enjoyed it! Location is very comfortable: near with Ocean Drive and beach. I think it's place for good rest for reasonable money. I with pleasure would return here again.The personnel is very friendly also will always advise if you need. Thanks a lot of Burak and Eduardo for the help and excellent mood which they created every day!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Marina1006504

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Me nd my girlfriend had a perfect stay the price was good the room was even better we Will definitely stay there again when we visit Miami..... nd great service nd the Beach was So close it's rite Where you merchant to be with Everything that's going on.....

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Robert T
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The Hotel Astor was the perfect venue to celebrate my Mad Men Birthday Celebration. Upon arrival, Liza, the front desk Manager upgraded me to the Penthouse Suite. Jorge from the front desk was very helpful and accommodating. The Penthouse suite was perfect for our after party celebration with our friends. During my birthday celebration at the downstairs bar, the staff was awesome! Ramsey Pimentel, the Food & Beverage Director did a spectacular job. He was on top of everything! The hamburger sliders were delicious. Place was rocking! Our guests said it was the best party they have been to in a long time. When we needed some help in bringing our gifts to the room, Ramsey was there to help us. I will not forget this memorable experience. Great time indeed! I would recommend this hotel for any celebration. Thanks to everyone's efforts! Until the next time! See you soon!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Elsie P
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a girls getaway. Clean hotel and the staff was very kind especially Adrian and Evens! Close walk to the beach and nightclubs. Book your hotel room I would definitely go back. Great price and great stay!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 31 May 2014

From the moment I checked in till the moment I checked out everyone was extremely courteous and pleasant. The Astor staff treats you like family and make sure you feel at home. One of the employees "Chris" even knew me by name through out my short stay. I will definitely be staying at the Astor again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank renecitin
Astoria, New York
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The best thing is they make you feel home at the Astor. The staff is all kind and friendly and ready to help anytime...Rooms are very clean and well taken care of... The hotel is located just a block from ocean front--quiet yet so in the crowd! Chris Burak and Evans were really super kind and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank mat h
LVPGM, General Manager at Hotel Astor, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for staying at Hotel Astor. We're glad that you enjoyed your visit, and we highly appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again!
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would like to thank Hotel Astor for making my last trip to South Beach a memorable one! However this trip wouldn't have been a success without your front desk employee: Chris!

When it comes to Miami, I typically come to party and only party. The restaurants are usually subpar and the customer service is almost always atrocious. This was far from the case at Hotel Astor. From the moment I walked into the lobby to the moment I exited I received nothing but top notch service from Chris. He explained "Your name is Chris and my name is Chris, so I definitely need to look out for you" but I know he was just being modest. Chris took the time to learn about me, while not being invasive. He told me about the top clubs in the area and even found time to give me coupons for these hot spots! He had great attention to detail, and I truly believe that he will be a valuable asset to this hotel for years to come!

I will most definitely be returning to the Hotel Astor!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Chris H
LVPGM, General Manager at Hotel Astor, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for staying at Hotel Astor. We are very glad that we were able to help make your trip a success! The team definitely appreciates your feedback, and we will be happy to host you again.