We stayed at this Courtyard (Cadillac) for 4 nights while vacationing in South Florida. We got a good (military) rate, which made the hotel much more affordable than some of the others on South Beach, but it definitely has its setbacks. Although we jogged the boardwalk down to Lincoln Road every morning, the hotel is not close to it. It would take us about 30-45 minutes to walk back after we got coffee. So it's not super close to the actual "South Beach". Ocean Drive is even further down, so be prepared to take taxis.
Although the hotel website states that there is construction going on at the hotel, for whatever reason we overlooked this when booking. I don't think that it would've deferred us from staying here, but we were just a bit surprised. Our fault though. However, upon check in, we were "upgraded" to an Ocean View room - so we thought, great, this is starting off good already! Well, surprise surprise, the construction is going on in the front of the hotel - so "upgrading" us to a room that was facing construction is not what I would consider a nice gesture. I would've much preferred to be "downgraded" to a room at the back of the hotel, far away from the noise of the construction. Although I suppose being woken up at 8 am by hammers every morning did have its benefits - we were able to get an early start to our days.
The pool at the hotel is small, the hot tub is smaller. The outside bar looked mediocre at best. Valet is expensive ($32/night) - but self parking is not much better ($28). We loved South Beach though, so I think next time, we'll opt for a different place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience stylish art deco designs and accommodations at Courtyard by Marriott Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront. Our Miami Beach hotel's location near the boardwalk is a refreshing destination for your Florida getaway. Nestle into one of our oceanfront hotel's cozy guest rooms or spacious suites and enjoy free Wi-Fi. The recently built Ocean Tower features upgraded rooms with balconies for exceptional views of Miami Beach. The Cadillac Tower is a Miami Beach landmark and offers a variety of rooms with City or Ocean views. Boasting a Collins Avenue address near the heart of South Beach, our hotel puts guests near world-famous shopping, entertainment and attractions, with the Miami Beach Convention Center just a short distance away. There's plenty of local attractions to explore - from the Art Deco Museum to the Miami Zoo. Break away from business as usual for your next meeting or social event, in our flexible indoor and outdoor function spaces and onsite restaurants. Come stay at Courtyard by Marriott Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Marriott
- Miami Beach Courtyard
- Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront Florida