The hotel was booked in advance. Our arrival was a little late because of transportation. The night desk attendant was super and very helpful with finding our group (6) a nice close place for dinner. It wasn't packed as we stayed on a
Sunday before our cruise .
The room was of good size for our group. We had to call down for extra towels and wash cloths which I thought should have been there given the number of guests. We had enough for 4 but not 6. They arrived in a timely fashion. The beds were comfy and pillows were nice and soft with there being 4 on each bed. The sofa bed was horrible. No cushion and uncomfortable. Not a huge deal because it is a sofa bed!
All slept well.
The worst part came the following morning when a person in our group used a glass that had been placed as clean with a cover on it. Using it to rinse they felt something in their mouth only to find that it was a contact! (No one used contacts in our group). After checking the glass, found the other one! Expletive! Seriously! We went down shortly after for checkout. When asked by the manager at the desk how our stay was, I calmly proceeded to explain the incident and produced the glass to him with the contacts, not swallowed thank goodness. He apologized, also felt nauseous, and set it aside to present to the cleaning staff. Proceeded to look at our reservation and offered 200 reward points IF anyone was enrolled!! Are you kidding me!!
I expressed my anger and disagreement with that, he then stated that he COULD NOT do anything but then offer our group a $25 discount on the room. I checked with the person involved in the incident for approval and they said ok as she was just ready to leave by then. He did call for a van yellow cab for us and another gentlemen loaded our bags into the taxi. Lesson learned. Check EVERYTHING before use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience stylish art deco designs and accommodations at Courtyard by Marriott Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront. Our Miami Beach hotel's location near the boardwalk is a refreshing destination for your Florida getaway. Nestle into one of our oceanfront hotel's cozy guest rooms or spacious suites and enjoy free Wi-Fi. The recently built Ocean Tower features upgraded rooms with balconies for exceptional views of Miami Beach. The Cadillac Tower is a Miami Beach landmark and offers a variety of rooms with City or Ocean views. Boasting a Collins Avenue address near the heart of South Beach, our hotel puts guests near world-famous shopping, entertainment and attractions, with the Miami Beach Convention Center just a short distance away. There's plenty of local attractions to explore - from the Art Deco Museum to the Miami Zoo. Break away from business as usual for your next meeting or social event, in our flexible indoor and outdoor function spaces and onsite restaurants. Come stay at Courtyard by Marriott Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Marriott
- Miami Beach Courtyard
- Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront Florida