I stayed here for Memorial Weekend this year for the 1st time ever and i most say the front desk staff defined the term "Customer Service Excellence". They attended to my every need during my stay and were extremely helpful in answering questions. The room was very nice i must add (I stayed in room 112). Newly renovated rooms with a beautiful modern style bathroom, and a VERY LARGE HD flat screen TV, along with a very loud radio with an iPod dock so you can party in your room while you get dressed to hit the South Beach strip :) The fridge in the room is fully stocked with juices, alcohol, fancy Voss water lol, and snacks for easy access, and for a small cost that can either be charged to the room or you can just pay out of pocket. The rooftop pool is amazing! its a large area with lots of beach chairs and if your single? your bound to meet someone attractive who is hanging out there as well ;) and lastly I can't forget to add HAPPY HOUR!!! happy hour at this hotel is ELITE!!! Special Mixed drinks are complimentary and the bartender on duty that weekend was named Chole and she did an amazing job! also they have a Live DJ spinning the best in top 40!! it was a great experience and I recommend this hotel to any and everyone! Thanks again Catalina staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalina Hotel + Beach Club is all of this and more. With a decidedly European jet-set vibe and a splashy beach club where you can get poolside manicures and pedicures, the Catalina Hotel + Beach Club also offers two restaurants, two pools, four bars, a media library, a rooftop terrace, a Japanese Koi fish pond and a Zen garden. In addition, the hotel boasts a dedicated library, which can serve as a meeting space for small groups. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalina Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Hotel And Beach Club
- Catalina Hotel Miami
- Catalina Hotel & Beach Club Miami Beach, Florida