We stayed at the Catalina Hotel and Beach Club and it was fantastic! It was in walking distance from everything and if you didn't want to walk, the free bike rentals were always available and lots of fun. Our concierge was the best! Tyrell Yeaby was always accommodating to our every wish. He directed us to all the great places that South Beach has to offer. He even set us up on a tour that we thoroughly enjoyed! At the door, and always with a smile was Domich. Very nice man! On our down time, Joe and JC would take us cruising around in the electric car that is always available to the hotel guests! Our room was always clean and everyone there was helpful and courteous. The bamboo pool was extremely exhilarating especially during the very hot August month. The roof top pool was fun but if you didn't buy bottle service, the tanning beds were not available to you. That was the only downfall to the Catalina. If ever you are visiting South Beach Miami, I suggest you stay at the Catalina. Heck! If you go, tell them I sent ya and that I said Hi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalina Hotel + Beach Club is all of this and more. With a decidedly European jet-set vibe and a splashy beach club where you can get poolside manicures and pedicures, the Catalina Hotel + Beach Club also offers two restaurants, two pools, four bars, a media library, a rooftop terrace, a Japanese Koi fish pond and a Zen garden. In addition, the hotel boasts a dedicated library, which can serve as a meeting space for small groups. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalina Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Hotel And Beach Club
- Catalina Hotel Miami
- Catalina Hotel & Beach Club Miami Beach, Florida