After an unfortunate one night stint at another hotel, we were given the option to switch to the Catalina...we took it, and the rest is history.
From the moment we got there, til the last crazy night spent there, my friends and I couldn't stop saying "we looooove the Catalina."
The front desk--and one staffer in particular, was just stellar and so personable... We stayed in the adjacent building where the Restaurant is, and I can honestly say that we've all made great friends after meeting much of the staff of the Restaurant.
On our last night, we planned to go out and paint the town every color of the rainbow... but then a sudden and huge thunderstorm ruined our plans, and so we stayed in and had drinks at the Restaurant.... needless to say... we ended up "partying" at the Restaurant from about 7PM til 2AM...with the staff! Three words sum up that experience: BEST. NIGHT. EVER.
Thanks Catalina and the beautiful, wonderful people over at the Maxine building... we miss you guys and will be back sooner than you think =)
Oh yeah... and the pool is awesome too....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalina Hotel + Beach Club is all of this and more. With a decidedly European jet-set vibe and a splashy beach club where you can get poolside manicures and pedicures, the Catalina Hotel + Beach Club also offers two restaurants, two pools, four bars, a media library, a rooftop terrace, a Japanese Koi fish pond and a Zen garden. In addition, the hotel boasts a dedicated library, which can serve as a meeting space for small groups. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Catalina Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Hotel And Beach Club
- Catalina Hotel Miami
- Catalina Hotel & Beach Club Miami Beach, Florida