“Fantastic Place to Stay”

Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach
Ranked #137 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 17 May 2013

This hotel offers everything one could ask for while staying in South Beach. The rooms are in perfect condition, the staff is wonderfull, and the hotel itself is just very grand. I highly recommend this Days Inn to anyone visiting South Beach!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean View
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am delighted to know you had a fantastic stay at our property during your recent and that we managed to exceed all your expectations while you visiting South Beach, Florida. We look forward serving one during your next visit. Kind regards......

Write a ReviewReviews (1,428)

Reviewed 13 May 2013

On a tour around Florida we checked in for the night of 11 to 12 May 2013. Located near the beach, the lobby looked okay. We found that the elevators were very slow to respond, leading to long waiting times. The double room I had booked was spacious, but all in all looked tired with two narrow and wobbly double beds. The bathroom only had a tiny shelf to place stuff on, right above the toilet so yes my toothbrush fell right in. At night the fire alarm went off, as it turned out later because a guest one floor lower than us had tampered with the smoke detector and the sprinkler installation flooded parts of the hotel. It took a long time before even security turned up, let alone management. We were evacuated from the hotel but no one really bothered about the guests as we were left standing on the street to watch the FD and PD take control. I checked into a nearby hotel and next morning it looked like BAU in the Days Inn, with reception staff friendly but saying that for a refund I had to go to my booking intermediary, instead of the hotel directly. While the hotel can not be blamed for idiots tampering with the fire alarm, I found the rate I paid, Euro 149, too steep for the quality offered.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am sorry we couldn't exceed your expectations. Unfortunately we had an isolate incident completely beyond our control causing a bit of a challenged which I honestly feel it was handled by hotel staff expeditiously, professional and courteous. I'm sure if you ever allow us another opportunity we will show you we can do better. Kind regards......

Reviewed 11 May 2013

This inn, is a basic inn so if you are looking for something with all the trimmings this hotel isn't for you.
My family and I stayed here for about 3 days, and coming from Australia and getting in late wasn't a problem for them, they greeted 4very tired Australians, and we were in our rooms quickly.
The staff were friendly and we thought the food in the dining room for breakfast was fantastic, again if you are looking for 5 star then this isn't the hotel for you. If you like friendly service and the simple things in life then give this hotel a go, it is right on the beach, bus right outside the hotel, not that we used that service.
Food in the pub was great and a lot of it. The pool and tiki bar was a nice place to relax.
If I go back to Miami then this hotel will be we're I stay.
I heard the elevator was slow, but I have experienced slow elevators and this isn't one of them.
Thanks for a great first time experience to the USA

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

Came for a long weekend with my boyfriend and had the best time. The staff was so friendly and happy to help. The continental breakfast was perfect before sight seeing adventures. We had a beautiful view of the beach from our room! Would definitely come back for the price and the proximity to the beach and everything in town.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am delighted to know you and your boyfriend had such of wonderful stay at our property during your recent visit for pleasure at South Beach, Florida. We look forward serving one during your next visit. Kind regards......

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I've stayed at this Days Inn a few times during visits to Miami. Every time has been a pleasant experience. The hotel is beachfront with a nice pool and tiki bar. On my last stay, I had a room with balcony and ocean view which was nice. It's a good Days Inn property, providing the basic things I need when staying at a hotel. Clean, comfortable beds, hot shower, accessibility.

Property is walking distance to restaurants and close enough to South Beach to go there when you want, but far enough away to not have it be an issue when you're just trying to kick back. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This is a days inn hotel. They offer valuable rooms in a great location. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are maintained to good standards. They have a full bar by the pool and in the hotel. They have a full menu restaurant that serves poolside. If you are looking to stay in Miami and want good value for your money and would like to avoid the many hassles of Sobe this is a great deal because its close enough to everything without having to pay the premium prices.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Despite the daily value not very cheap, the service is EXCELLENT.

My family and I appreciate all the attention that the staff at the Days inn had with my parents. My parents do not speak English, but that was not a problem because the hotel staff helped in everything that was needed. I want to give special thanks to Claudia and Eddie Otero.

Thankssss