“Great Staff”

Ranked #183 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
sarasota
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I will like to thank you the staff especially Ms. Dolores(front desk) for all her assistance during my stay at Days Inn. She make my vacation enjoyable and make me fill my own home, the location is excellent and the rooms are very nice and clean.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
FLORIDA
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I stayed at days inn ocean side last week it was very nice hotel from the entrance door we were welcoming from the concierge help us with the luggage then we went to the front desk the staff was very helpful they told us everything that was around the area I stayed in the 10 floor I had a oceanfront and a balcony my mother in law love it , it was something we dont get to see the ocean view in canada we were thankful . the pool was awesome we enjoy it as much as we can I really like it . my family and I are planing to go back again this summer I wish I can stay there to leave with my family was a very nice experience the hotel is very clean the only one thing that is missing in this hotel is the valet parking we defenitely will go back . I really appreciate the staff help.

Room Tip: higher floors ask for ocean view
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The first night there was a flood and I spent the night in the street and lobby. The hotel upgraded my room to an ocean/pool view; but the hotel stunk of wet carpets a week. One elevator was out so I had to use the stairs alot. I did not get my king size bed. I was so happy to leave and come home. One good thing there is a Best Western down the street. Oh they also charge for safty deposit boxes. The hotel is a good Dive.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Randall H

Travellers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Miami
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My name is Marvin Coleman. I simply wanted to bring this property's excellence to your attention. I have traveled the entire U.S. on business & appreciate when employees go to extra miles every time. I find that get more value from my dollar from this Day Inn than any other property in the U.S. I simply wanted to commend these employees-the Ricky's, Jessica's & Fabian's of the world for their professional and courtious service. In these tough economic times it is important to know that people care about you and that the dollar you work for goes a long way. in this property does. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this review, 24 May 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I’m very pleased to know you had such of wonderful experience during your visit here in Miami Beach and that my staff had some to do with it. We share our guest reviews with all our staff; Ricky, Jessica and Fabian will be delighted as I am for your comments and recognition for their professionalism and courteous customer service. Kind regards......
East Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My stay at the Days Inn Miami Beach is always really nice and comfortable. I have been staying there for past five vacations. I started staying there in 2008 and I will traveling down there next month. Dolores De La Rosa always make my stay there very enjoyable. The location of this Days Inn is really close to alot of places where I normally go when I am down there. The staff there are always helpful if there things that I need help with. I would highly recommend anyone to stay on there on their next vacation or business trip.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. And thank you for your loyalty towards us at Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside. I’m glad we continue meeting and exceeding your expectations year after year. Again, thank you for you for your loyalty and your kind review toward our staff especially your nice comments about Dolores. Hope to see you soon. Kind regards......
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Excellent service and staff are very friendly and helpful especially astrid and niosoty I have to say appreciated the support from them and check in was excellent as they found an excellent room to accommodate 5 people.. Astrid provided us with her personal charger for our I phone thank you.. Regards Zak

• Stayed May 2013
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this review, 26 May 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I’m glad you find our hotel accommodation to be an excellent one and our staff provided you with excellent and friendly service; particularly Astrid and Miosoty at the Front Desk. Kind regards......