I was in Miami for 2 nights and wanted something cheap and ocean front. The rooms were very out dated and smelly and not so clean, the safe was broken and the bathroom was small. This hotel needs a facelift, quick. Beds were hard and small and bedding was from the 70's. ]
Checking in was easy and hassel free. I had a nice view of the ocean and pool. Rude bartender at the ticki bar. I dont know about the restaraunt there because we didnt use it. I can say its a good location and close to everything. if luxury is not your concern and you just want a place to sleep then this is perfect for you. But if you would like a really nice hotel, this isnt for you. Needless to say, wont be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for an affordable stay in the heart of Miami Beach, look no further than the oceanfront Lexington Hotel Miami Beach. Our hotel is just steps away from the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean, white sand beach, and such exclusive South Beach hot spots as LIV Night Club. Nearby attractions include Jungle Island, Miami Children's Museum, Bass Museum of Art, and Miami Seaquarium. For your dining convenience enjoy a meal at our Sunrise Cafe, poolside with a cocktail at the outdoor Beaches Bar and Grill, or delicious dinner at our Florida Grill Steakhouse. Within walking distance you will find four star dining at Blade, Scarpetta, and the Forge Restaurants. Featured hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, guest laundry facility, ATM, and spacious meeting facility. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Secure off-site parking, located adjacent to the hotel, is available for a charge. As an added value to our guests, Lexington Hotel Miami Beach does not charge resort fees. The Lexington Hotel Miami Beach offers traditional, superior oceanview, and deluxe oceanfront rooms, all to fit your budget. In the comfort of your room enjoy such amenities as a 36 inch flat panel satellite TV with ESPN and HBO, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Our Miami Beach hotel is convenient to all that the jewel of "The Magic City" has to offer. We offer superb accommodations whether traveling for business, vacation, to attend local festivals, visit local hot spots, or simply passing through on your way to an International destination. A superb location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make the Lexington Hotel the perfect choice when visiting the Miami area. Join our family at Lexington Hotel Miami Beach - you deserve it! Our Guests Come First SM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel Miami Beach
- Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach Florida