After checking in at a rather nice reception we looked forward to a nice stay before we flew home the next day. We got into the lift which i think may have been installed by the same company that installed the lift at that famous chocolate factory ( charlie and the chocolate factory ) I pressed 6th floor and it transported me to what I thought was a different hotel! When we got out of the lift the difference from reception was unbelievable. To say the corridors looked like they needed refurbishment would be an understatement. Empty Pizza boxes leaning against room doors and still there 12 hours later was not a good advert. We opened our room door pushing back the paper adverts for fast food that lay waiting on the worn out carpet to be greeted bay an antique air conditioning unit that kept us from sleeping. I could go on but if you need any more warning not to stay here you probable deserve to stay here.
You have been warned!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for an affordable stay in the heart of Miami Beach, look no further than the oceanfront Lexington Hotel Miami Beach. Our hotel is just steps away from the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean, white sand beach, and such exclusive South Beach hot spots as LIV Night Club. Nearby attractions include Jungle Island, Miami Children's Museum, Bass Museum of Art, and Miami Seaquarium. For your dining convenience enjoy a meal at our Sunrise Cafe, poolside with a cocktail at the outdoor Beaches Bar and Grill, or delicious dinner at our Florida Grill Steakhouse. Within walking distance you will find four star dining at Blade, Scarpetta, and the Forge Restaurants. Featured hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, guest laundry facility, ATM, and spacious meeting facility. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Secure off-site parking, located adjacent to the hotel, is available for a charge. As an added value to our guests, Lexington Hotel Miami Beach does not charge resort fees. The Lexington Hotel Miami Beach offers traditional, superior oceanview, and deluxe oceanfront rooms, all to fit your budget. In the comfort of your room enjoy such amenities as a 36 inch flat panel satellite TV with ESPN and HBO, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Our Miami Beach hotel is convenient to all that the jewel of "The Magic City" has to offer. We offer superb accommodations whether traveling for business, vacation, to attend local festivals, visit local hot spots, or simply passing through on your way to an International destination. A superb location, competitive rates, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail make the Lexington Hotel the perfect choice when visiting the Miami area. Join our family at Lexington Hotel Miami Beach - you deserve it! Our Guests Come First SM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Beach / Oceanside Hotel Miami Beach
- Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach Florida