“there are two Days Inn in Miami Beach”

Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach
Ranked #127 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 5 March 2014

People at the front desk were not so nice when they greet customers. No smiles, no telling you where you may park for the night. Oh, by the way, there is no parking lot for this hotel. It is like they have a "don't ask, don't tell policy". I have to ask the front desk where I could park for the night and he pointed to the public parking across the street which I had to pay $30 a night, and folks that is most ridiculous.
This hotel offers no microwave or refrigerator in the room either. I have stay in cheaper hotel than this and it offered a microwave and a refrigerator. I had to pay $5 a night for the microwave. They can rent you $5 a night for the microwave but they will not put microwaves in every room. Go figure!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Vangman
Miami
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The parking was horrible. Paid for oceanview and we got a view of the back of buildings. It's an older days in our TV was old and the cable didn't work well. The front desk employees were very rude. Housekeeping was nice. I wouldn't stay there again and wouldn't even recommend it to an enemy

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Zaneta Y

Travellers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

dieppe nb
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stay theire one night after my cruise with my daugther and This is the MOST HORRIBLE hotel. i would never recomended to anybody. Its STINK . The employes are RUDE. Its DIRTY , OLD and The air conditioning is so loud cant even put it on at night.The wall are so thin can ear everything. MY BED WAS NOT CLEAN.... The only good thing about this hotel was the outside. The morning of my check out we were out of theire at 7am..

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank lisoncyr
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel is the worst place you can stay in, the rooms are so dirty, the housekeepers are rude, the lobby smells awful, the pool is cold, there is no elevators for the services you may be in the same elevator with the hotel garbage, the front desk are rude especially someone his name is Hector, we had a reservation for 4 nights online, and suddenly we found that the keys are not opening the room, after checking with the front desk this guy Hector started to yell with loud voice and told us that our reservation is only for 3 nights, he told me to contact the website that I had my reservation through I told him that this is not my responsibilities, then he contacted the website and told me that he fixed the problem, after I got back home I found that an extra 180 $ was transacted and I'm still trying to get my moneys back! The photos of this hotel is lie, nothing is like in photos.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Hisham34
MRosado5057, General Manager at Lexington Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for your review, I am very sorry you had a problem with your reservation and Hector was rude to you. This is completely unacceptable and will be addressed immediately. Please contact us so we can address your billing discrepancy. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 19 February 2014

While the lobby looks nice, the hotel would be a 1 or 2 star at best. Peeling paint, water leaks, damage to doors, wall and carpet. Mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. All of the fixtures appear to be decades old- even the TV.
You are required to pay for the room safe, even if you don't use it!
I reserved a king-sized bed from Get-a-room.com, only to be told that one was not available! I got two full-sized beds instead. Beds didn't even match.
Parking will cost you around $30 per day at a public garage.
I would avoid this hotel at all costs, or, at least, until they sell it to someone who cares about quality!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review and I am sorry you did not get the room you wanted, and parking in Miami Beach is very costly we at least have the option of the garage across the street from us. I appreciate you letting us know of your concerns and again regret any inconvenience you encountered.