I stayed at the Shore club while I was in Miami for business a couple of times. The majority of my business is in downtown, but I wanted to mix it up a bit. I will start off by saying that my first stay was not up to my expectations of a hotel the caliber of the Shore Club. After recommending changes to management, my second stay was much better and I noticed that the quality of service had definitely improved. Latoya at the front desk was very attentive and made sure that as a guest, I was happy with my stay.
This hotel is centrally located in South Beach, right in the midst of all of the action. It is close to tons of clubs and restaurants and is a few blocks from Lincoln Rd. The Shore Club is on Collins and the back yard of the hotel is the beach itself! The pool is great and one might find it hard to make it beyond the pool to the actual beach itself, which is right outside the gate.
The dining at Shore Club is amazing, with Nobu and Ago. The food was delicious. The bartenders at Nobu were top notch. They made great drinks and kept the bar extremely clean.
For the business traveler, Shore Club is a good hotel. The internet was fast and stable. The workspace in the basic rooms were kind of lacking, but the larger rooms had more than adequate workspace. The front desk was able to help with any of my business needs as well, such as printing documents.
I would recommend Shore Club to my coworkers and plan on staying there again. I will also definitely stay at the Shore Club when I am in Miami for vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by famed British architect David Chipperfield, with landscaping inspired by the rich Matisse-like palette of the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, Shore Club shimmers with intrigue and sensuality. Anchored by the original polished terrazzo floor, the elegant furnishings are an eclectic mix evocative of global marketplaces—including relaxed sofas, hand-woven tribal rugs and large patterned throw pillows from Kenya that invite mixing and mingling. The vibe is lively, the atmosphere intimate, the feeling electric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Shore Club South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Shore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Shore Hotel
- Shore Club Miami
- Shore Club In Miami
- Shore Club South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida