“Chic boutique hotel Excellent!”

Shore Club South Beach Hotel
Ranked #55 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Great hotel great location on south Beach. Hotel Manager Tim Nardi and GEM Jennifer and Concierge Bali Brilliant!!. If you can go for a suite facing south Beach. it does make a difference. Avoid the Urban music Festival on South Beach...unless you are specifically going for that!

Use the spa. i had a great massagealthough very aggresive it did me better than any other! My wife reckons she had the best facial she has ever had...and she would have many to compare with!

We arrived just as it ended and it didnt do the area justice. Then the area calmed down and it was outstanding. The service from the hotel was outstanding and they exceeded our expectations. We will return.

Room Tip: Compare prices and even callhotel direct
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank Peterlindaa
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2011

Dear Peterlindaa,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you how much we care for our guests and show you a delightful time.

Thanks for commenting about our amazing Spa as well!

It was a pleasure meeting you both. We will see you soon.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Write a ReviewReviews (3,654)

Reviewed 6 June 2011

I stayed at The Shore Club for Labor Day weekend 2010. It was such a great place to stay. The staff was overly helpful and nice. Very convenient to shopping, clubs, and dining. Our room was on the 9th floor with ocean & pool views. The pool was so much fun especially on Sundays. The chairs and lounge furniture at the pool are very comfy. The spa is a great plus too. We went to SkyBar our first night there and it was a blast. The decor is very stylish and the rooms were very cozy. I will definitely stay at The Shore Club again and totally recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank jlg1103

Jlg1103,

It seems that you had a fun and relaxing time with us! I am happy you got to enjoy our pool, SkyBar, and our Spa. Thank you for complimenting our staff.

It was great to have you! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2011

After November last year I was again back at the Shore Club and I felt again very good.
Very friendly stuff who do care. Very positive is the free WiFi in the Lobby it avoids to spend money while you are in the room and the same time it allows to have an idea of the people (mostly young) accessing the hotel. Restaurant Ago as usual superb...best Italian restaurant in town. Very friendly Italian bartenders. Worthy to have a chat with them. Room cleaned and service always prompt. Beach access. Pool party over weekends is overpopulated. Parking valet is expensive for $42/day, but this is together with the pricing of the water for $ 8+ (usually in other hotel offered for free) a couple of the negative issues....otherwise I will return again and again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Neosal
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2011

Dear Neosal,

Thanks for your loyalty! Thanks for your kind comments about our staff, pool, beach, and Ago restaurant.

I agree that parking prices are steep, but it is all throughout Miami Beach and our valet parking is comparable to other hotels in the area.

We hope to see you many times in the near future!

Reviewed 1 June 2011

the lobby is sexy . young sexy crowd. the rooms need a update. felt like I was in ikea showroom. bed super comfy. great pool area, which leads right to the beach. not kid friendly, dont bring small children . some topless chics sunbathing poolside.
food severely overpriced.
front desk staff a+
located on long strip of hotels n cheesy tourist shops.. plenty of restaurants . bodega directly across the street , go there unless u want$7 bottled water.
the pool area at night is super sexy..blue lighting and beds put out , ocean breeze n large candles...a must if a couple or become a couple while there;)

• Stayed: April 2011
4  Thank elevated
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2011

Dear elevated,

Thanks for your review. We are currently undergoing a few enhancements all around our property and inside our guest rooms that will surely please you! We have listened to our guests and are certain they will enjoy our hotel even more. I invite you to come back and check it out!

Thank you for praising our staff and the cool SkyBar. Prices, I must say, are comparable with hotels in the area.

food severely overpriced.
front desk staff a+

Reviewed 23 May 2011

I stayed at the Shore club while I was in Miami for business a couple of times. The majority of my business is in downtown, but I wanted to mix it up a bit. I will start off by saying that my first stay was not up to my expectations of a hotel the caliber of the Shore Club. After recommending changes to management, my second stay was much better and I noticed that the quality of service had definitely improved. Latoya at the front desk was very attentive and made sure that as a guest, I was happy with my stay.

This hotel is centrally located in South Beach, right in the midst of all of the action. It is close to tons of clubs and restaurants and is a few blocks from Lincoln Rd. The Shore Club is on Collins and the back yard of the hotel is the beach itself! The pool is great and one might find it hard to make it beyond the pool to the actual beach itself, which is right outside the gate.

The dining at Shore Club is amazing, with Nobu and Ago. The food was delicious. The bartenders at Nobu were top notch. They made great drinks and kept the bar extremely clean.

For the business traveler, Shore Club is a good hotel. The internet was fast and stable. The workspace in the basic rooms were kind of lacking, but the larger rooms had more than adequate workspace. The front desk was able to help with any of my business needs as well, such as printing documents.

I would recommend Shore Club to my coworkers and plan on staying there again. I will also definitely stay at the Shore Club when I am in Miami for vacation.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank chibnik
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2011

Deart Chibnick,

Thank you very much for your glowing review about your recent stay with us. I am very glad you granted us the opportunity to improve your experience. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2011

Ok, its an old hotel. Old swimming pool etc. But this is Miami, they call them 'art deco' :)
Rooms are good size and good enough. But its expensive! I was paying so much as it was, I went for the standard room. (Also May is one of the most expensive times in Miami)

At the check in: They said for $100 extra a day I can get ocean view, I said - no thanks. They then reduced to $50 a night. Then I said, fine go ahead, though it felt funny how she reduced the price half in a second. I mean, seriously... They just trying to find fools to steal their money. Most people staying here dont really negotiate clearly, dont seem so disinterested.

Nice restaurant, but so overpriced!
Sunday afternoon pool party is cool. But to be honest, after staying in Gansevoort and W, I can say the pool Gansevoort and W and the hotel as a whole, better than Shore Club.

Shore Club clearly used to have its high days in 90s.... but its over!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Çağlar K

Dear llturco,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you did not like our style and decor. Most of the buildings in South Beach have the 'art deco' style you referred to. However, Shore Club is a historic building from the outside, with a minimalistic and modern decor in the inside.

I would like to clarify our guests enjoy investing in their accommodations and vacation plans because it guarantees a certain experience at Shore Club with our property, staff, location, etc. At check in, if availablility permits, we would like to give options and make sure our guests are comfortable in their rooms and, of course, different room categories have different prices. I am sorry this came accross as trying to steal your money. We certainly do not see our guests as fools, as you called them. Our guests are well taken care of by our friendly and attentive staff.

I am sorry we were not the hotel for you.

Reviewed 16 May 2011

Just returned home after a week at the Shore Club, South Beach. We had planned for a 11 day stay in Miami, but only booked the first few days. Since we stayed at the Shore club for a week one year ago, we figured we see if we could get an OK deal. And we did - we felt like we were welcomed back, and given a nice room.with ocean view (thanks, Will!!)

The hotel had made some upgrading to the rooms, with some more colour and a rug on the floor. This made for a much warmer feeling to the room. I liked it. Not too impressed with that you have to pay $10 per day for a 1 Mbs wi-fi...

Our room was at the 12th floor. One night there was a lot of noise (some partygoers going in and out of a room) in the hallway, and it carried pretty good into our room. But it is a hotel for a young crowd, and didn't bother us for a long time. Shower is huge, and rooms were well kept. One detail I appreciated was that my empty toothpaste was replaced with a new one during the daily cleaning. Nice.

We had breakfast at Ago each morning. The first few days it was a nice buffet, but that was only the weekend, I think. Food fine.

Pool area is just great. The Sunday we were there, it was a huge crowd having a party there, but the staff at the bar or helping with the towels were all smiles and appeared to enjoy the business. Shore club also has a beach area with pretty decent sun chairs. No charge for the chairs, but the umbrella is $ 16. All friendly people working there as well.

Garden area at night is very cool!

To sum things up a bit - I think the hotel is in a great location in South Beach, and it's clean and tidy. The pool has great vibe to it! Rooms are nice and beds soft. So the "infratstructure", so to speak is all in order, but what I really like about the Shore club is that all the staff working there are very friendly and serviceminded. They are the ones making us want to go back for another week...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank J-Morten
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Tcb_jme,

Thanks for your superb review! I am very glad you noticed and enjoyed all the upgrades we have done to our guest rooms and I am happy to let you know that any hallway noise will be considerably reduced with our soon-to-be installed hallway carpets.

I love your summary about our property, ambiance, and most importantly about our staff's friendliness and attentiveness. They truly enjoy looking after our guests. Thanks for appreciating their efforts.

Please email me directly when you plan to return to your home in South Beach!