I stayed at The Shore Club, June 23rd through the 27th. This was my first trip to SoBe and I was a little skeptical based on the mixed reviews I read. I'm in my late 30's and took a trip with my cousin who is also around the same age- the last thing we wanted was to stay at a "college dorm" as one reviewer put it. TO THE CONTRARY, The Shore Club absolutely SURPASSED my expectations in terms of service, location, amenities, and cleanliness. Our room had an amazing view of the city, and we didn't hear loud noises of partygoer's in the hallways as others have mentioned. The pool/beach/outdoor bar staff were INCREDIBLE. Absolutely amazing service! They treat you like they've known you forever (BIG love to Justin, Tremaine, and the woman from KS- sorry luv can't remember your name! :( )
The location can't be beat. You do NOT need to rent a car. The hotel is situated very conveniently to Lincoln Road, Espinola Way, Ocean Drive, and of course, THE BEACH!!! :))
I guess the only drawback would be the amount of people partying IN the pool. Don't get me wrong- the pool parties definitely make for a cool vibe, but there were hella people in the water with drinks, cigarettes, topless, and God knows what else. Lol ;) I preferred hanging outside of the pool and dipping in the ocean, but that's just me. :)
Ahh Shore Club, thank you sooooo very much for making my first trip to Miami such a wonderful and relaxing experience. I WILL BE BACK!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by famed British architect David Chipperfield, with landscaping inspired by the rich Matisse-like palette of the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, Shore Club shimmers with intrigue and sensuality. Anchored by the original polished terrazzo floor, the elegant furnishings are an eclectic mix evocative of global marketplaces—including relaxed sofas, hand-woven tribal rugs and large patterned throw pillows from Kenya that invite mixing and mingling. The vibe is lively, the atmosphere intimate, the feeling electric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Shore Club South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Shore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Shore Hotel
- Shore Club Miami
- Shore Club In Miami
- Shore Club South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida