Shore Club South Beach Hotel
US$421
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$341
  • Beachfront
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$518
US$466
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$457
US$409
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$286
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$204
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$253
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$234
US$227
US$528
US$329
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$390
US$371
3,743 results
All reviewssunday pool partysouth beachpool areapool staffgreat musicgreat poolocean viewbeach servicelong weekendamazing servicebeach accesslincoln roadlounge chairsresort feenobuterrazakenny
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My fiance and I stayed at the Shore Club a few weeks ago to, among other things, celebrate our engagement. We've stayed in the Shore Club many times before. And, have many amazing memories there. We absolutely loved the high floor ocean/pool view room with spectacular views. Room service breakfast on the balcony was an incredible way to start the day. Also, special thanks to the amazing Shore Club staff, including Mark and Stephanie! Can't wait to return for another amzing stay!

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
shoreclubmanagers, Guest Relations Manager at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2011

JMW1616,

Congratulations on your engagement and for choosing Shore Club for such memorable trip! We appreciate your loyalty and are very happy you have treasured such memories with us.

Thank you for complimenting our guest rooms with the unbeatable view and Mark and Stephanie who are an incredible asset to our guest experience. Please contact me directly when you decide to return so we can continue to contribute to great memories.

Thanks,

Reviewed 21 August 2011

My partner & I went for a week... booked on Priceline ... got the SMALLEST freakin room in the place... haha... super tiny! BUT very clean, comfortable and new.

Hotel is OVERPRICED, well actually Miami is over priced. 4 drinks @ pool bar ... $70bucks! They include 18% on everything-- hey, I'll take it... we usually leave 20% or more, but you want 18%, I'll give it to you! Pool servers hover to serve you. Which is both good & bad (annoying)... though they are very nice!

I have no desire to ever return to Miami. BUT if I did, I would stay at this property again- sure.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Baallen33,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay at Shore Club. I am sorry your room was too small to your liking. Bookings done through Priceline guarantee a Superior room. However, I am sorry you were not offered a room with more space by simply paying for the price difference.

I agree that South Beach is pricey—especially the drinks! We have competitive pricing to other similar hotels.

We do hope to see you again if you ever decide to return to Miami.

Best,

Reviewed 19 August 2011

stayed here a couple of years ago when it was cutting edge - now its getting tired. time for a make over.

service and food just ok

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank greatgary
Reviewed 19 August 2011

This place is not the romantic place it shows on its website but more of a party hotel. You can hear everything outside your room door even the guest coming back drunk after 530am. There is really no security and people can come and go especially at night. The pool area gets very overcrowded and noisy. They also say pool seats are first come but the best seats go to those who tip the highest. This place is not worth the time and money. There are better hotels on the strip This hotel is living off its past. They really need to update. Read the reviews carefully next time I know I will.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We just returned from 4 days at the Shore Club for my wife's 40th Birthday. The hotel staff took such incredibly good care of us and couldn't have been nicer! We arrived to champagne from the hotel management to help us celebrate! This level of attentiveness didn't just happen in the hotel, it extended to the restaurants and to the amazing pool the shore club has. We rented a cabana several of the days were were they and aside from partying like Entourage, they made us all feel very special and welcomed. Tiffany, our waitress by the pool the first day was AMAZING!! Thank you Shore club!!!!! I've been coming to S. Beach for 30 years (that hurts to say that!) and have stayed at most of the hotels from Delano to Ritz Carlton and this experience was one of the best!

Room Tip: Ocean front balcony rooms are the way to go!! The beds are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Zphil911,

I am very pleased we surpassed your expectations and your wife’s birthday stay was a success! Thank you for mentioning our staff made you feel special. I hope their friendliness and attentiveness, as well as our beautiful property, contributed to make your stay at Shore Club the first of many to come.

We would love to have you back!