Shore Club South Beach Hotel
US$466
US$610
US$421
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$400
US$358
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$375
US$341
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$321
US$286
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$234
US$192
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$528
US$204
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$163
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$371
Orbitz.com
3,745 results
All reviewssunday pool partysouth beachpool areapool staffgreat musicgreat poolocean viewbeach servicelong weekendamazing servicebeach accesslincoln roadlounge chairsresort feenobuterrazakenny
Reviewed 13 February 2014

The staff were really great. Luis, the pool bartender was especially friendly. The rooms were clean and well appointed. Terazza for breakfast each morning was quite good. Lunch served on the beach with cocktail service through the afternoon...perfect! Location is close to everything in South Beach. We are looking forward to a return visit...soon!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete L
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dearest "BigmanPete,"

Oh thank you very much for your fabulous feedback about our amazing staff especially Luis! He makes the most delicious and refreshing poolside drinks... Can't wait to see you again for another round! xo

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed for 3 nights with colleagues over a long weekend, easy hotel to find and we received a welcome as soon as we stepped out of the taxi. Check in was simple and slick, advice and information plentiful and baggage was delivered in minutes of walking into the room.

Rooms are minimalistic but manage to carry style, I imagine its not to everyone's preference but they are very practical. The hotel provides lots of "did you forget" stuff, mostly chargeable like (condoms, headache tablets, sleeping tablets, flip flops, travel adapter etc.) which is a nice touch as I'd bought the wrong adapter with me.

The room(s) are a good size, great shower / bathroom. Plenty of clean towels, shampoo etc..

A good sized wall-safe, minimal wardrobe space though if your wife / girlfriend / lover has brought their "party gear" with them.

Within minutes of arriving at my room, I received a call to check all was OK. The service from reception was impeccable for the 4 days, 3 nights I was there.

After one night, I did ask to move rooms as my room was dead opposite an elevator and the noise from people waiting / talking / phoning and the "bing bong" from the elevator was just too much. The hotel was very busy that weekend ~95% occupancy, however they found me a replacement room away from the elevator and all was fine.

The Sky Bar (called Sky Bar because you can look up at the sky, although it is downstairs and not as you may imagine on the top floor) was nice and pretty cool. Although try and see the place in the daytime and then it makes more sense to you at night, as it is way to dark to work out what is happening. Cool lanterns, nice chairs etc and I found an efficient service from the staff (once they had seen you!).

The pools are great, although busy with many people reserving "sun beds" at ~7:30am and then not using them until the afternoon. The hotel should put a 30min to 60 min cap on on-unused sunbeds as it was unfair for many people who wanted to use them and may have spent more at the pool bar. The service around the pool was excellent, you are advised to hand over your "hotel" privilege card and you'll see the waitress / waiter more often.

The beach is accessibly through the back gate, no roads to cross and plenty of sun beds / towels on the hotels beach front.

The hotel catered for a real mixture of guests, young to old. Might be too noisy for people who want a quiet weekend as the pool music is pretty loud.

Overall I thought the hotel was great, service very good but you are also paying quite a bit for the privilege. I would stay there again.

I walked to Ocean Boulevard, shopping on Lincoln etc all about ~15 minute walk.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the lifts and main road.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank OneWayorReturnPlease
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dearest "OneWayorReturn,"

Thanks for this super sweet and informative review about Shore Club! Sounds like you had a great stay and will be coming back soon to stay with us again! We can't wait to have you back. Sorry for the noise issue with your first room but I'm happy we were able to find you a more quiet room. See you next time dear!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stayed at the Shore Cub the weekend of Feb, 7, 2014. The place was simply amazing!! The service was friendly, helpful, and professional!! I'm looking forward to going back for my birthday soon!!

MJ-

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank M J

Dearest "MJ,"

You better be back for your birthday so we can all have a big celebration! Party time! whoop whoop...

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed at the Shore Club with my boyfriend for my birthday last February. What I enjoyed the most was the decor of the hotel. The area around the pool, the courtyard, the main lobby, and the restaurant are all beautifully decorated. I will never forget sitting outside by in the hammocks enjoying a beer by the light from the cure Moroccan hanging lamps.

The room itself was okay. I felt it was sort of bare compared to the ornate decoration throughout the downstairs area. It was definitely not as cozy as hanging out outside. But, all in all, it was clean, comfortable, and practical.

The breakfast was AMAZING. I crave the variety of things available when I'm at other hotels. Seriously, it was everything I ever wanted for breakfast (omelettes, bacon, pancakes, potatoes, sausages...a complete, gluttonous American breakfast). Also, the breakfast area itself is beautiful. Was cool, casual, semi-outdoors and a great way to start the day.

The only things I didn't think were 'above and beyond' were the location & the pool-side service. The location is okay, but definitely not RIGHT in the middle of all the action. Maybe it's better that way for some people, but it took a decent amount of walking to really get anywhere (coming from a New Yorker). The pool-side service was slow...took FOREVER to get drinks, food, anything even with several, several reminders.

Overall, beautiful place to stay. If in Miami again, would definitely have this at the top of my list of places to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hillvry

Dearest "Hillvry,"

Well bless your heart! We sincerely appreciate your kind words about the hotel and so happy you enjoyed relaxing in the cozy hammock outside Skybar... come back asap for another yummy breakfast at Terrazza! xo

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The moment we arrived at the shore club the hospitality started from the staff opening our taxi door all the way to the check in counter. All members of staff were fantastic. The hotel is very clean and spacious it give you a feel like you are somewhere in the Caribbean. We had a great room with a view. The interior and size of the room blew me away i couldn't have asked for any better. I highly recommend this hotel from the business traveler to the traveler of leisure.

Orvel

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dearest "Orvel D,"

WOW..... we are blushing right now! Thank you!!