My husband and I took a quick 2 day trip to Miami and chose this hotel. I am a tough crowd so for me to use the following words means ALOT: it was beautiful, clean, accommodating, friendly staff, great location, beds were comfortable, loved the bathrooms, etc. It even SMELLS amazing!
We had a horrible experience flying in (10 hour delay at Laguardia from New York to Miami - SHOCKER). We checked in at 2:00am and were greeted by Drew and Rob. We were exhausted and annoyed, but they immediately put us in a great mood and shared a few laughs with us. We had a suite with a balcony on the 18th floor. It was quiet, nice and clean, 2 bathrooms, and a really nice balcony to enjoy.
We ate breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel and it was delicious. We sat on couches and ate comfortably with a nice view of the pool area. Christian was a great waiter but all the staff were really nice and accommodating as well.
A short walk to the beach through a private gate leads you to the hotels reserved chairs and servers. Rose and David helped us find chairs, and whenever we wanted a drink or anything, they were there to help.
The hotel is walking distance to a lot of stores, restaurants, etc. Along our walk one evening we checked out the hotels nearby, and I can confidently say, I am SO glad we stayed at the Shore Club. Don't get me wrong, a few of the hotels were gorgeous, but Shore Club just felt so much more comfortable and inviting. We never get a chance to take vacations, but we have already discussed staying here again.
If you are looking for a hotel in this area, I would strongly recommend you choose Shore Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by famed British architect David Chipperfield, with landscaping inspired by the rich Matisse-like palette of the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, Shore Club shimmers with intrigue and sensuality. Anchored by the original polished terrazzo floor, the elegant furnishings are an eclectic mix evocative of global marketplaces—including relaxed sofas, hand-woven tribal rugs and large patterned throw pillows from Kenya that invite mixing and mingling. The vibe is lively, the atmosphere intimate, the feeling electric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Shore Club South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Shore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Shore Hotel
- Shore Club Miami
- Shore Club In Miami
- Shore Club South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida