Shore Club South Beach Hotel
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)
US$288
US$249
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$436
US$221
US$204
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$310
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$234
US$204
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$298
US$284
US$450
Travelocity
3,725 results
All reviewssunday pool partysouth beachpool areapool staffgreat musicgreat poolocean viewbeach servicelong weekendamazing servicebeach accesslincoln roadlounge chairsresort feenobuterrazakenny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I recently returned from my stay at the Shore Club and never write hotel reviews but in this case I feel compelled to do so. I was in Miami for vacation with a friend but was training in dance as well, so my trip was business as much as it was pleasure.
I was extremely impressed by the fact that we were called by the front desk immediately after our arrival to see if we our room met expectations. Truthfully, it exceeded expectations, large and the vibe was very relaxing in its minimalist white decor, celebrating the Miami beach view. And the best part is, our room was upgraded without our asking. Perhaps the availability was there and this doesn't happen when booked,but the fact that the front desk took the initiative to upgrade us to ocean view was really fabulous.
The service at the hotel was truly amazing. Everyone from the front desk to the valet was friendly, efficient and went out of their way to make you feel at home. This is a rarity in many of the upscale, sexy hotels whether you are in South Beach or NY. And I have stayed in many hotels of the same caliber but they lacked the warmth and helpfulness that the staff exuded here. An example? I had to meet my dance teacher in Coconut Grove during rush hour and one of the valet attendants gave the cab driver directions to a route where much of traffic would be avoided. And he was right, we avoided most of it.
Bottom line? Shore Club is definitely a gorgeous sexy hotel and I personally love the interior minimalist decor and external candlelit garden and pool area but the thing that really stands out here is the service and the staff's willingness to go above and beyond with a smile. I will definitely be staying here next time I'm in South Beach which might be as soon as a few weeks away.

• Stayed: February 2014
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dearest "Erenni,"

Well bless your heart! Thanks for the fabulous review about how we exceeded your expectations and how we go above & beyond with a smile! Can't wait to see you again soon... Sending you lots of love from your family at Shore Club. xo

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Have to walk through Nobu and 3 industrial fans to get to the elevator that would take me to my room. No other way. Red wine stains on carpet, worn furniture, carpet, ants everywhere by pool- may look good at night, but turn on the lights and its a very tired, worn, unkept, decreipt hotel NOT worth the price. Numerous issues and all the were willing to give is a bottle of cheap champagne.
No thanks, Ill stick with the Setai or Delano.
VILE.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A w

Dear "A w"

Can you please reach out to me at dj.hicks@mhgc.com so I can look further into this. Your review is very disheartening and I would like to know exactly what happened. Thank you

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My teenage daughter and I just got back from a wonderful four-day stay at The Shore Club. For those of you who think The Shore Club is just a party hotel for singles, I hope this review will change your mind. The Shore Club is a great choice for singles, couples and families because the staff creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere that caters to everyone's needs. If you have any special requests, Shore Club Genie Dorothy Jean "DJ" is the person to speak to. She hails from Mississippi and embodies true southern hospitality. We also were impressed by the service at the beach and want to give a special shout out to Tony who set up our chairs each day. After breakfast, we floated between the pool and beach until the late afternoon. The hotel really comes alive in the evening when much of the property is lit by beautiful lanterns on the grounds and in the trees. While the hotel rooms are minimalist in style, they are luxurious in comfort. The all-white bedding is serene and provides the necessary respite to recharge your batteries for the next day of fun in the sun. The Shore Club is well located on Collins Avenue. So, it is an easy to walk or quick taxi ride to restaurants on Lincoln Road or Ocean Drive. We also enjoyed taking walks along the boardwalk. However, if I had to pinpoint what I liked best about The Shore Club, it would be the service. The staff here really cares about their guests and want to provide an experience that makes you sad to leave and eager to return!

Room Tip: We stayed in an ocean front room on a high floor in the main building and found this type of accommodation to be quiet. It is good to call ahead and speak to DJ if you have a special request.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy C

Dearest "Stacy C,"

Oh my goodness sweetheart... how lovely you are! You and your daughter are two of the nicest and most loving people I have ever met... I am so happy you both had a wonderful stay and enjoyed all our amenities at the hotel! Please come back to see us again soon... I am missing y'all already! :) xoxo

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I took a quick 2 day trip to Miami and chose this hotel. I am a tough crowd so for me to use the following words means ALOT: it was beautiful, clean, accommodating, friendly staff, great location, beds were comfortable, loved the bathrooms, etc. It even SMELLS amazing!
We had a horrible experience flying in (10 hour delay at Laguardia from New York to Miami - SHOCKER). We checked in at 2:00am and were greeted by Drew and Rob. We were exhausted and annoyed, but they immediately put us in a great mood and shared a few laughs with us. We had a suite with a balcony on the 18th floor. It was quiet, nice and clean, 2 bathrooms, and a really nice balcony to enjoy.
We ate breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel and it was delicious. We sat on couches and ate comfortably with a nice view of the pool area. Christian was a great waiter but all the staff were really nice and accommodating as well.
A short walk to the beach through a private gate leads you to the hotels reserved chairs and servers. Rose and David helped us find chairs, and whenever we wanted a drink or anything, they were there to help.
The hotel is walking distance to a lot of stores, restaurants, etc. Along our walk one evening we checked out the hotels nearby, and I can confidently say, I am SO glad we stayed at the Shore Club. Don't get me wrong, a few of the hotels were gorgeous, but Shore Club just felt so much more comfortable and inviting. We never get a chance to take vacations, but we have already discussed staying here again.
If you are looking for a hotel in this area, I would strongly recommend you choose Shore Club.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie S
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dearest "Natalie S,"

Your review just melts my heart! Thank you for all of your kind words especially about how Shore Club is so comfortable and inviting... I couldn't agree with you more! There are lots of great boutique hotels on the beach but Shore Club is the most special of them all :) Can't wait for you both to come back and see us!! Please let it be sooner rather than later... Cheers!

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure and privilege to stay here for two nights. I was also lucky to get a very large and clean room with jacuzzi bath (loved it) albeit with no view. Great place, great location and very good food with attentive service. The flaw was that the room was noisy, could every step and peep of people walking by.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dearest "Jens E,"

We appreciate your feedback but I do wish that you would have brought the noise issue to our attention while you were here so we could have moved you to a more quiet room... The next time, please let us know if there are any issues so we can resolve it right away!