First I have to say that I was a lil bit afraid of staying there because of some bad comments I rad here, but I m writing now this review in order to take all of this bad impressions someone can have just by reading the other reviews: The hotel is AMAZING.
Starting by the smell of the lobby.. when you get There from 40g C outside and breath that, feels like heaven.. And then you got a large lobby , all in white, with sofás and so on.. Everything perfect.
We got into our room in the 14th floor, an double queen ocean front, and we were welcome with fruits and cold white whine, with greetings from the hotel manager. This is that kind of small thing that makes all the diference!!! We didnt have the oportunity to met her but im sure shes a lovely person, when everything surround the hotel has this good vibe.
The room was not like 200m2 Big but it was Big enough to feel very comfortable. The beds are huge and the bed clothes also, probably 800thread count or higher!! Felt so soft to lay there, like a dream...
The bathroom has a modern atmosphere, with shower and bathtube separated, very nice.. The amenities provided were also good, from a brand that i dont remember now.
Our view was the best possible , direct to that sea, with hundreads of tons of blue.. We also had a balcony, with a table and two chairs.
The hotel restaurants are also divine!! Terraza has comfortable food, that has a fair price. Nobu is fantastic as the others around the world, is a pricy restaurant but the food tastes really nice. If i were you i wouldnt miss the black cód. And the new style sashimi!!!
The hotel has 2 pools. The one next to the beach smaller and calm and the other one really big. The Big one hosts pool parties on saturdays and sundays.. In my opinion that was not bad at all. It was nice to look how americans have party, and people there were beautiful and with a very happy mood. Its noisy but just between 1 to 7 pm.. So unless you sleep in this hours( what is at least strange) , you wont have problems with this.
The beach service is also very good, with comfortable chairs and a nice staff that is always worried about you.
To finish i have to thank the concierge for the cool tips and help with the bycicles. I also recommend a bike ride for you that is going to the shore club.
I also dont know why this hotel is not in the top ten list of Miami beach hotels, for me it could be surely in!!!!
We were also at the fointanebleau, the w and the sls and none of these felt só nice as the shore club!!! If i were you i would definetly book a room at the shore!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by famed British architect David Chipperfield, with landscaping inspired by the rich Matisse-like palette of the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, Shore Club shimmers with intrigue and sensuality. Anchored by the original polished terrazzo floor, the elegant furnishings are an eclectic mix evocative of global marketplaces—including relaxed sofas, hand-woven tribal rugs and large patterned throw pillows from Kenya that invite mixing and mingling. The vibe is lively, the atmosphere intimate, the feeling electric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shore Club South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Shore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Shore Hotel
- Shore Club Miami
- Shore Club In Miami
- Shore Club South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida