We visited Miami twice in the last year within a gap of 3 months. The first time we stayed at Mondrian which was just about average and the second time we stumbled upon Shore Club and I am so glad we did!! The hospitality was so warm and friendly. A special mention to Janita from the front desk and Keston from Concierge services (if I remember their names 6 months after my trip, guess it means they really made a mark).
The hotel is beautiful and very very well located. Only hitch is the size of the rooms. Apparently we were upgraded but the room size dint live upto that. Having said that, it was yet very comfortable, clean and pleasant. The customer service made up for it, anyway!
As a summary - loved it so much that going back to it in August!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by famed British architect David Chipperfield, with landscaping inspired by the rich Matisse-like palette of the Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, Shore Club shimmers with intrigue and sensuality. Anchored by the original polished terrazzo floor, the elegant furnishings are an eclectic mix evocative of global marketplaces—including relaxed sofas, hand-woven tribal rugs and large patterned throw pillows from Kenya that invite mixing and mingling. The vibe is lively, the atmosphere intimate, the feeling electric. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shore Club South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Shore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Shore Hotel
- Shore Club Miami
- Shore Club In Miami
- Shore Club South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida