Shore Club South Beach Hotel
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$283
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$518
US$466
Official Site
US$421
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$341
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$204
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$261
US$227
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$443
US$373
US$528
US$329
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$390
US$371
Travelocity
3,743 results
All reviewssunday pool partysouth beachpool areapool staffgreat musicgreat poolocean viewbeach servicelong weekendamazing servicebeach accesslincoln roadlounge chairsresort feenobuterrazakenny
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This hotel is situated in the middle of all the action--thus the high price for rooms. I would rather stay at a clean hotel and drive to the beach. This hotel is dated and in serious need of renovations. It is a huge party atmosphere -move on to someplace else if that's not what your looking for. Parking-like all the hotels in this area--is a serious headache. They have 2 pools but both are always crowded and like the rooms, very dirty.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NWC07
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear "NWC07'',

I am so sorry you felt this way about Shore Club... We will be doing some renovations here in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Just wanted to say, I had a wonderful stay at this stylish hotel. The vibe there was very chill w/ a smile. The staff were great and very helpful when I was clueless on where to go and what to do while in sobe (It was my first time out there and I loved it). The location of the hotel couldn't of been any better; it is right off Collins avenue with access to the beach right behind the hotel pool. I will definitely look into coming back soon when I can. Visiting solo or not, you can't go wrong with the Shore Club.

P.s. Sunday brunch, at the hotel on the patio overlooking the pool 8/3/14. I so should of said hello after the smile back from the girl who sat alone for a bit, till her girl friends or clients arrived. (She was holding a bottle and wearing cap w/ No. 5 on it.) She was cute. ;)

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank David G
Dorothy Jean H, Shore Club Genie at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dearest "David G,"

We will always be your home away from home :)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great location, helpful staff, beautiful pool area that has plenty of shade if you want it. Easy beach club access. Hard to beat for the price. Keston at the concierge desk was extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tbone6

Dearest "tbone6,"

Thanks for the sweet feedback especially about our darling Keston! Come back to us asap!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Heading back down for my countless trips to this great deco hotel.
The beds are crisp and clean and white.. So comfortable.
The staff makes u feel like its home. Great restaurants in the hotel and out.
Shopping is amazing in South Beach. Love the vibe and the staff at the hotel.
Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Any room has a great view of the ocean or city
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Melody2014

Dearest "Melody2014,"

Hello honey... you know you are totally the Queen of Shore Club! We LOVE having you here and you are a huge part of the Shore Club family. I especially love seeing you... you always brighten up my day! Can't wait to see you next time doll. xoxo

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here on my last night of Miami Fashion Week. I booked with a fantastic rate thanks to Jetsetter http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/mariana.l.weinsteinnNWHrUOizFPpeSET Otherwise I would not have been able to afford this place.
It was my birthday, but unfortunately, I ended up here alone due my Husband's last minute business trip and family member's emergency surgery.
The friendly staff made up for it, they were also very helpful. Room service was delicious as was their Italian restaurant. I have been a fan of their spa for the past few years. This hotel has one of my favorite pools, it is huge, with a smaller jacuzzi and pool in the back if you are shy.
If you are here for the nightlife, their pool lounges and red room club are one of the most popular in the area. Even when I haven't stayed here for fashion week, I end up here to party or relax.
The room itself was very comfortable. I love the bath products. The giant tub was a treat.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor if you hate nightlife noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MsfabulousNY

Dearest "MsFabulousNY,"

Well bless your lil fabulous heart! We have to say that you were such a delight to have in our hotel.... Come back and see us again soon. We are already missing you! xo