“Great Stay”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #44 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 6 February 2012

After a few hiccups in our check-in process, the rest of the weekend was great. The manger Derrick came up to address our issues, and took good care of us the rest of the time. The room and the property were beautiful. Camila, our server at the pool was very sweet and went over and above to make sure that we were happy. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review. I am pleased to see that Derek was there to assist you. I promise to share your review with Derek and Camila. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I stayed at the Fontainebleau over NYE and had a great time. Because I only stayed one night with the hotel I can't comment much on the rooms- seemed clean and great location. I did continue to come back to the hotel because of the pool. My friends and I were new to town and the wait staff, Camila in particular, was super helpful in giving us nightlife and restaurant recommendations. Their service was great and they are not too hard on the eyes (read: hot).

Will definitely return next time I am in Miami.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your impression with everyone. I will be sure to pass this recognition on to Camila. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

The hotel is amazing, i stayed in the bussines room and is incredible great. Also for dinner is the "scarpeta rest" is argentina steak and is delicious. The history id the hotel is amazing, the "blue bar" in the reception is very good and Also the disco "live" is really nice! The spa is inbelieve!!! 100%recommended!

• Stayed: August 2011

Thank you for your wonderful compliments and recommendation! We await your next visit to Miami, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2012

This hotel was simply fantastic in every way. Hotel rooms were great with iMac desktops in every room. Pool scene was super fun. Great restaurants. Great service.

• Stayed: February 2012
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post this fantastic review. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Hard to believe that after paying 400 per night for a week stay I consistently had trouble finding a chair at pool. Thare are not enough free chairs near pool and they are occupied early. There are however many chairs and cabanas available to rent at very high daily rates. Many are unoccupied however unless you want to fork over hundreds of dollars you can't use. This hotel is all about the money,they don't care if you have no place to sit they only provide limited number of free pool chairs,which are so close to each other you can barelybget up. In addition ,hotel boasts of 2 clubs in at hotel,however being guest doesn't provide any certainty you will get in unless you buy overpriced bottles. On positive note,Mac computer in room was nice touch

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Mjpayo
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Our pool staff works very hard to ensure that our guests are comfortable by offering several lounging options throughout the property. We aim to exceed expectations and apologize for any inconvenience caused. As for entertainment, Arkadia is now available at no cover charge with no drink minimums on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 9PM-3AM. We value your feedback and do look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Durning our recent stay in Miami,we toured the Hotel and went down to the beach,there we met Cote,the manager! Now I know why he was the manager! He sold us on staying at the Fontainebleau for our next trip to Miami!!! The staff and service are really 1st class!!!!!! Pat&John

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

This is great news! We appreciate your compliments Patricia. I’m sure Cody will be thrilled when he reads this. We await your return to Miami, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

This hotel is HUGE so be prepared to walk! I was staying here for a conference and felt lucky I got a room in the Chateau building on the 11th floor. Most of the conference events were in this building so it was easy for me to run back to the room for quick pickups and wardrobe changes. I had other coworkers staying in other buildings and complained of the long walk.

When I first arrived, I was warmly greeted by the bellhop. I walked in the hotel and didn't see the front desk. I saw the concierge desk and inquired by how to get to the front desk. It was around the corner. Ok in the hotel's defense there was a sign but it doesn't make sense to have the front desk were its located, period. I had an easy check in and was able to check in early.

I had a standard room with two queen beds but it was the awesome view of all the action below. We had an oceanview room with a small patio that also overlooked the pool. It was wonderful watching the sunrise. The room was spacious enough for two people. The closet was small but had an ample number of hangers which is usually a problem at other hotels. The bedroom was roomy and fully decked out in marble. It had a small TV but no double sinks. I wish the room came with a coffeemaker so I could start my morning with hot tea.

I had lunch twice at the outdoor La Côte restaurant. The service was always very good and friendly. The food came quickly but the taste was just average. For dinner, our conference had a fixed menu in the ballroom which was very good. The flat iron steak was enjoyed by all and I loved the grilled fish and prawns. I have to thank Pedro at the bar for fixing up the drinks both nights.

If you love big, trendy, and expensive hotels, you will love the Fontainbleu. If you are on a budget, I'm sure you can find a nice boutique hotel somewhere.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cstocker

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this feedback, as your comments are extremely important to us. We appreciate you pointing out the friendliness of our Team Members. I hope that in the future you will have another opportunity to take full advantage of all that Fontainebleau has to offer!