“great diner in the Hakkasan Fontaineblueau Miami”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #43 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Paris, France
“great diner in the Hakkasan Fontaineblueau Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

I live in France and this February I went to Miami for business - my first trip in U.S.
I was really happy to discover this culture, a perfect mix of people and a great weather.

In this business trip in Miami my colleagues invited me to diner in the Hakkasan Fontaineblueau. It was the perfect night with the perfect diner ! Please don't hesitate ask a great wine to Henrique Viotti, an amazing sommelier !

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Charlotte M
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
This is wonderful. I am excited to learn that your first US experience was with us! I look forward to sharing your gracious compliments with Henrique and the entire Hakkasan Team. We await your return to Miami, hopefully very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,366)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

4:00 PM on a Saturday afternoon, laying by the pool relaxing and was told that everyone had to leave the pool area because the hotel booked a Deadmau5 concert and they had to set up (I wonder how much they made off of that....) My travel agent was never informed of this and the hotel didn't seem to care if their guests were chased away - - bad form for a resort in Miami Beach. PLUS, 3 rooms that I knew of had dust mites...... Next time I'll stay at the W South Beach, much hipper, cleaner and very chic.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank BRobertsLA
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. At Fontainebleau, we work hard to ensure all of our guests are comfortable and expectations are exceeded. Although the main pool was unavailable in the late afternoon, we did have several alternative pool options for our guests at that time, including the Tresor & Sorrento tower pools. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Regarding our cleanliness, we adhere to the highest standards and will be addressing this issue immediately. We value you as a guest and hope to have the opportunity to impress you next time around.
Cordoba
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

the incidentals deposit was debited from my account but never credited back, 4 months fighting with the worse customer care I ever saw, no solutions. It happened also to other friends, I am starting to think they have a criminal organization inside

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
8 Thank mau_p
New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Let me start by saying the second I stepped out of the cab from the airport, even at 9 in the morning, we were greeted by Jimmy to help us take our bags - couldn't believe how enthusiastic and happy he was to be assisting us even though we only had two small bags. Everyone should be like this guy - great first impression. Next, we made our way to check-in and were helped by Colin who was very helpful and attentive in making sure that our stay was as planned and that we could check in early (we got there way before check-in time). Room was beautiful - not exactly as pictured of course, but no complaints whatsoever. Highly recommended and if you can encounter either Jimmy or Colin tell them to keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Even the "city view" rooms have a view of the river, so it's not so terrible and it...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you for your generous comments regarding your recent stay. We take pride in ensuring our guests’ experience is seamless and are truly proud to have achieved this with you. Colin and Jimmy will definitely be recognized for the outstanding service they have provided you with. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Stayed for 3 nights on a last min getaway, I have read great reviews of this resort but I will say it was alot more pricey than I expected, so be prepared to spend $70 for breakfast for 2. The rooms/bathrooms were very clean and all rooms come with a iMac which i must say is a nice touch. House keeping was very friendly and made sure everything was nice and tight. Allen at the gym was everything you can want from a personal trainier, he expained the importantce of a healthy life stlye and much more. We eat at "fresh" and the pool side bar and grill which were all above moderate $$$. Gotham was very delightful (the red snapper is to die for). The pool and the beach was were we spent most of our time and I must say the service is all superb. I will say the #1 focus of this resort for me was comfort. Will visit again if the price is right but 3 grand for 3 nights dont come across often.

Room Tip: be ready to hear music from the clubs till 5 am from your room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank ReKonEyEz
Thank you for your high praise of the Fontainebleau! We are delighted you had a memorable stay and that the resort’s amenities catered to your every need. Our goal is to create unforgettable memories for our guests, and I am pleased to learn that we accomplished this for you. We appreciate the time you have taken to post this review and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We waited 5 hours for our room, and it turned out that at $550/night they were very overpriced. The meals were also very expensive.

The staff never quite seemed to know what they were doing.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank john h
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
We aim to deliver an excellent service level and are disappointed to learn of your impression with Fontainebleau. Upon reviewing your reservation, I do see that you were checked in at 4:00PM, which is our standard check in time. I also see that our team was able to accommodate you with a complimentary late check out on the day of your departure. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Fontainbleau Miami Beach was awesome. I just stayed there for four nights and want to go back soon. With the Ultra music fest going on, all of Miami Beach was totally packed, the hotel was no exception. I must say the employees were very on top of the situation. I could not get over how clean the grounds were given how many people were at the hotel. I did not have to wait that long for anything. I liked getting a chair and umbrella at the beach, the pool was totally packed, so a good pool chair was hard to come by.

I could not get over how attentive the employees were. I was especially happy with Stefanie in the Executive office. She took care of every last detail for my trip, and was very attentive to my very last need.

It is really a beautiful place in an ideal location. Close to South Beach, not too far from Bal Harbour. I will be back for sure....

Room Tip: The main building is fun. If you want to quiet, you might want to stay in a different tower.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
On behalf of the entire Fontainebleau Team, thank you for your gracious compliments. Our 2,200 team members are trained to go above and beyond everyday to provide our guests with unforgettable experiences just like yours. Stefanie has been recognized for taking such good care of you. Please contact us directly should you need any assistance with your return visit. See you again soon!