Sure the pool is pretty and the clubs are fun but you don't have to stay at this miserable hotel with the RUDEST staff I have ever encountered in my life to use such facilities. We had problems with our reservations, problems with our rooms, problems with room service, problems with amenities, but most importantly, we encountered the RUDEST STAFF I could have never imagined. Despite causing issue after issue for myself and my 24 friends (we had 6 rooms), it was impossible to get anyone to apologize or who was willing to help fix any errors they caused. The staff couldn't have cared less about our miserable experience. On top of it all, our invoices were incorrect which is prompting this response. I will NEVER stay at the fountaineBLOW again and I most certainly will tell every one of my clients, family members, friends, and every social media outlet what a terrible experience they made for the 25 of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida