Superficial, expensive - everything a la carte! From the bellman who takes your car key (tip), to the bellman who takes your luggage and gives you a stub to retrieve later (tip), to the bellman who delivers your luggage (tip), to the bellman who takes your stub to get your car 15 m later (tip) because you needed to return car to rental agency.
Hi tech to new limits- if you lift the minibar cashews, chocolate box, , m and m's, water bottle ($10) , wine 10 oz ($40), etc more than 20 seconds you are charged for it! What about kids ???
Charges for Internet in today's world, pool chairs, it's like if you lean on the handrail you will be charged for support!
If this is upscale- back to the value hotels.
Hotel is pretty, but enclosed like a cruise ship .
If I wanted a cruise I would have taken one!
I wanted to experience Miami beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Splitty, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida