First let me say that I love a nice hotel. That being said, Fontainbleau was nice, but needs a little bit more attention to cleanliness. I understand that most hotels on south beach are old, but that shouldn't mean dirty. Our room was a little bit on the gross side and the windows were an eyesore. No need to pay for the view, because the windows were disgusting to look out of. The pool was very nice, and the staff around the pool was wonderful! We ate at Scarpetas (sp?) which was wonderful. Everything was very good at this hotel, but I was a little it disappointed in the quality of cleanliness. For the price that we paid, they should be able to do a few renovations here and there. I would stay here again but would make sure to address these issues. Maybe no one has ever pointed it out to the hotel before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida