Hi All! After winning a television show called THE HERO, my husband & I rewarded ourselves with our first "solo" vacation (sans kids) in 24 years! We were pleased with our Miami choice and even with a small hiccup on the beach, this was a spectacular stay! Room was gorgeous and their is no comparison in the world with our view! Awesome! Food was magnificent, drinks were terrific and the atmosphere was superb! Our little hiccup was on the beach, our beach bag and valuables got stolen so do remember this is a public beach, even though umbrellas are $25, don't let this give you a false sense of security. HOWEVER, the staff on the beach were SUPERIOR when my little melt-down happened after the robbery. Kenny & Edwin were terrific in trying to help us. Pablo Castro was sure to help us drown our sorrows in complimentary beverages and attentiveness. I have to say they made a "crappy" situation a little easier to take. DON'T LET OUR "HICCUP" STOP YOU FROM STAYING HERE, thieves are anywhere, just don't leave your valuables unattended! Toto, you aren't in Kansas anymore!
We did have a spa treatment, and Bob's experience was much better than mine. It would have been nice to have been given a tour of the facility before my massage began so I knew what I could use before hand. Bob's "mens side" did just that and then some.....Couples massage was pleasant, but not really "romantic". Would have been nice to be invited to have a beverage after the massage together in our treatment room and enjoy the room for an additional 15 minutes. Instead, we were asked repeatedly to give our opinions on a comment card. Customer service is key to spa stays!
POOLS were phenomenal! Gorgeous, well kept, wonderful temperature! Outstanding!
Overall this was the trip of a lifetime for us! Outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida