I do not even know where to begin. On the plane I was reading all about prince william and princess kate and now i know what to say.
We absolutely felt like mini royalty as guests of the fontainebleau hotel.
As they call him little Laz so will we. What a personable, kind man he is. He made our pool experience phenomenal along with Jefferson.
The guards Gabriel and Pauline upon entering La Cote are the nicest people ever. Even they made you feel special.
The La Cote bar is great but it is not only the fabulous drinks. It is truly because of the oputstanding service.
Jimmy is unreal and just knows exactly how to make you feel happy and just perfect along with Rick and george. they treated us truly so special i cannot describe it.
Big Laz as they call him so will we is a gem they are lucky to have there.
together the pool experience was truly a dream
Eating at Scarpetto's was just perfect. Seko was so welcoming and our servers brittany, leo and JR made it a memorable experience.
we were even lucky enough to have chef scott come by which made us feel very important.
the food was outstanding
we also dined at Vida. it was outstanding and Max made it a beautiful beautiful experience
what a wonderful world it is to enter this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida