Booked in for a two night stay and we were immediately blown away by the beautiful décor of this hotel, walking through the lobby you think WOW! An extensive list of restaurants and numerous pools, this place certainly wont disappoint in terms of entertainment options. The rooms are large, good air conditioning and even come with a mac computer for personal use and Molton Brown bathroom goodies. There is free wi-fi in your room and lobby, plus access to a pretty smart gym. The down side is there is no fridge and on our 5th floor room we could still hear the club below at night. For a hotel of this calibre this is pretty poor and I'm talking bring your ear plugs loud!! The music round the pool also permeates the rooms on the same side, if you want peace and quiet ask for a room far away from this, we wish we had!
The hotel also has a pool restaurant which was run by 16 year olds who had NO IDEA how to seat guests or run tables. We were told that there was a 20-30min wait for tables, even though there were about 8 free, only to them be seating 5mins later after complaining. Come on pick your game up and start learning how to train your staff or at least find better staff who know how to do their job!
The lobby bar is fun at night and great for people watching. On the Saturday evening we also paid a visit to LIV, having visit numerous clubs around the world this was a BIG disappointment. Completely overpriced (this is not Ibiza!) and the night we went they played awful trance music, we stayed for 1 hr and could bare it no more. We will not be wasting money there again. The bouncers were rude and there was no separate line for hotel guests (apparently the club is owned by a separate company). The girls hanging around the payment desks are rude and snotty, really no idea why. It's not that great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida