I only got to spend one day and night here, and despite the AWFUL valet service I recieved, I LOVED everything about this spot! Spent the day pool side on a private bed...UHH-MAZING! The pool hosts were very helpful and always willing to adjust my umbrella for me! There was an event going on during the night, and I could hear the live band playing from my balcony on the 17th floor, and it really set a tone for the evening during the sunset! The room was beautiful! Very clean, trendy, and spacious!
The only thing I was upset with was valet, when I first arrived they told me to call down 15 minutes prior to when I needed my car and they would have it ready. I called 25 minutes prior before leaving for dinner, and when I got down there, I still had to wait an addiotnal 10 minutes...the next morning, I didnt want to take any chances, so I called an hour prior...and guess what, I STILL had to wait for my car!!! This really disappointed me, coming from such an iconic spot in Miami Beach!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida