“Miami Beach's Finest”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #41 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Ask for Gwen, Asst. Mgr of housekeeping. We had an oceanview suite on the beach. Everyone one was very courteous and timely with our request. She displays excellence and professionalism. She went above and beyond to ensure we had a comfortable and memorable stay. Clearly, the standard of The Fontainebleau Hotel and its staff exhibits excellence. My wife and I want to say thank you to everyone for this unforgettable stay during Mother's Day! I can't wait to visit again.

Room Tip: If you want to enjoy the beauty of Miami Beach, request an oceanview.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear we exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed Mother's Day with us. Gwen will certainly be recognized for her amazing service. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to serving you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,735)

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I spent a great weekend at this hotel, the state of the art technology is overwhelming, the rooms are way bigger than what they seem to be in the pictures. The staff treatment made me feel VIP. They have so many employees it's really hard to remember all the names. I honestly have no complains about this magnificent 5 star hotel. I really hope i get to stay on this hotel again. My thanks to all

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is a pleasure to hear we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The Fontainebleau has the nostalgia of the Rat Pack but with a modern flare.The décor was beautiful and the people filled the hotel with energy! Check-in was quick and the bellman waited right next to us while we checked in. He lead us to our suite and gave us a quick tour and set our bags on the luggage racks. We had a full kitchen, washer and dryer and we took full advantage of. We went to Publix supermarket which was about 2 miles away and bought a few things. We had breakfast outside in the large balcony (2 lounge chairs and a round table with 4 chairs)

The pool service was great. From the pool attendant (Jaimal) preparing your lounge chairs with a towel cover and extra towel to the poolside servers taking your food and beverage orders and turning them around quickly.

We had breakfast at VIDA which a la cart was very reasonable for a hotel of that caliber but there was also a breakfast buffet that everyone was raving about for $30. We also had lunch outside near the beach at La Cote. We ordered salads that were fresh, hearty and delicious!
Although I consider the daily cost of Valet a bit high ($38/daily)the service was very good. You text your valet ticket number to a designated number and you get a text back asking if you are checking out or not and they then proceed to give you status updates on your care (when the car is being retrieved and when the car is ready for you)

Room Tip: We stayed in the Tresor Building and had a view of the intercostal, Collins Ave and the ocean! Each...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Jaimal will certainly be recognized for his amazing service. We appreciate your kind words and remain at your service.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Recently, one of my clients, who is a local of Miami Beach, discovered that their home had termites and needed immediate extermination. We had to make last minute arrangements for a hotel. Fontainbleau is close to her home.

It was during the week where the hotel would be more quiet than during the weekend. It proved to be a great vacation away from home when she was so upset about the circumstances of her home. I was offered a great rate and spoke with their VIP concierge department who coordinated an upgrade and an amenity to make her feel more at home.

All experiences with the various departments were great. The restaurants by the pool offered her great service. She treated herself to a facial in their Spa. What could have a very upsetting period for my client, the hotel offered "shelter" and made an awful experience of her home into a vacation just a mile away.

It is nice to know that a hotel can support a neighbor in need.

Richard A. Morris
President, Parliament Lifestyle Management Company

Room Tip: The room type depends upon the experience that you want to receive. Because my client was a bit old...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is our pleasure to make our neighbors feel at home. We remain at your service and welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had the pleasure to again stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for a business conference this year. I stayed in the Tresor Tower and could not have asked for a better suite. I could see the ocean and the pools from my balcony and my window over my desk. The Bed was perfect for an excellent night's sleep. And the Room was airy, clean, ...stunning. Because I was on site for a conference, I had to do a lot of work and had to order room service occasionally. The food was outstanding! And the wait staff, bellmen and front desk all went out of their ways to help in any way possible.

The boardwalk and the beach is so brilliantly clean and so enjoyable. Next year, my husband is coming, even if I have to drag him. And I know all will be the same because this facility has been consistently upper rung ever since I first started coming! Thank you, Fontainebleau!

Room Tip: Upper suites with Ocean View in Tresor Tower are stunning. I was in 1203, and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear we continue to exceed your expectations. We remain at your service and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were very impressed with the service at Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. The location and amenities are fabulous, but sometimes it comes down to the special treatment you received during a hotel visit. Because my boyfriend has chemical sensitivities, we always request our room be cleaned in a specific way. Patricia Emison, the housekeeping supervisor was fantastic! We felt she and her team bent over backwards to ensure we had a pleasant stay. I will continue to add, that everyone from valet, to front desk, to the servers at the restaurant were super! I ate alone one night and Kazim, my waiter at one of the restaurants was sociable and made sure I was pleased with my dinner. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to enjoy special treatment in Miami.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear our team members made you feel at home. Patricia and Kazim will certainly be recognized for their amazing service. We appreciate your recommendations and welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed with a friend and enjoyed the beach, the pool was absolutely fabulous!!!!! Ate by the pool and also at Hakkason - wow that was just delicious and perfect. Attended a conference concert at LIV and loved all the bars, the great venue - super cool. Yes, expensive, but overall part of the experience and was ready to enjoy. The room was lovely with a view of the ocean and sunrise with a small balcony so we could take in the sunset as well. Quite an eclectic group of people staying from the convention, families and very sexy looking young people. I'm looking forward to trying the spa next time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to learn of your great experience during your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words and welcome you back.