Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$283
Hotels.com
US$421
  • Pool
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$518
US$466
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$252
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$261
US$227
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$443
US$373
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$204
US$528
US$329
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$390
US$371
Orbitz.com
14,193 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I arrived late at the hotel after loosing a debt card and missing a flight in the morning. Ligia at check-in was great! She upgraded my room to an AMAZING ocean-front suite and let me give a small cash deposit since I didn't have my card.

The room was very nice and the view was unbeatable. All the staff were very polite and helpful.

Room Tip: If you can get into a suite, it is worth it. A colleague of mine did not get upgraded and had a smallish room with a view of the hotel's A/C system. My room had ocean from horizon to horizon.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Bech. I am so happy to hear our team members made your stay more enjoyable. Ligia will certainly be recognized for her amazing service. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Just stayed at this hotel for one night beginning of May/14. Some days before my arrival I received an email with an offer for upgrade for ocean view room and I accepted but when I was checking in they had no room available. This is kind of strange. Anyways they offered a huge room for the same price but no ocean view. The hotel is huge. Maybe too much.
Room was very nice and everything was brand new.

** Take care with the valet. Take too long after you ask for the car and can delay you in case you have any appointment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your guest room. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is awesome, very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is quite expensive but it is totally worth it. We had a balcony room and the view was amazing. This is a hotel to visit

• Stayed: September 2013
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We remain at your service and welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Ask for Gwen, Asst. Mgr of housekeeping. We had an oceanview suite on the beach. Everyone one was very courteous and timely with our request. She displays excellence and professionalism. She went above and beyond to ensure we had a comfortable and memorable stay. Clearly, the standard of The Fontainebleau Hotel and its staff exhibits excellence. My wife and I want to say thank you to everyone for this unforgettable stay during Mother's Day! I can't wait to visit again.

Room Tip: If you want to enjoy the beauty of Miami Beach, request an oceanview.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear we exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed Mother's Day with us. Gwen will certainly be recognized for her amazing service. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I spent a great weekend at this hotel, the state of the art technology is overwhelming, the rooms are way bigger than what they seem to be in the pictures. The staff treatment made me feel VIP. They have so many employees it's really hard to remember all the names. I honestly have no complains about this magnificent 5 star hotel. I really hope i get to stay on this hotel again. My thanks to all

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is a pleasure to hear we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you back.