“Wonderful stay - GREAT service”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #42 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Fontainbleau June 10-15th. When we first checked in, they placed us in a room above the outside fans and that is all we could hear from our balcony. I was hesitant to complain but went down to the front desk as we hadn't unpacked yet. Let's just say they made things right and then some! I'm expecting my first child, and Ivan Gonzalez was extremely empathetic and concerned with my well being and being comfortable. As we were staying for 5 nights, he upgraded us to suite style rooms in the tressor tower. I could not be more grateful. He set the tone for up whole vacation and we really enjoyed all of the staff there. We had rain everyday but just for a few hours. The hotel was beautiful and the extreme service oriented staff made it well worth the stay! Thanks again, Ivan!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Beachfan_1986
Write a ReviewReviews (13,593)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here for a work event, and found that the hotel misplaced some product that we had sent there to be given to our attendees. Eventually, the sales manager, Aaron, tracked it down, and I received assistance from Carlos Mena in the service department, to distribute it. Carlos was so helpful, and I appreciated his positive attitude. Kudos to the Fontainebleau for its excellent level of service. Other than that, the experience was great -- the hotel was beautiful and the poolside cabanas were a fantastic way to spend the afternoon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I'm a Miami resident and have done the beach scene for years but this past experience has definitely been one to truly remember. I'll begin by saying that the mixologists at the Bleau Bar are absolutely incredible. I usually order my regular drinks like rum and coke or whiskey on the rocks but after trying a few of the drinks made by Hector Acevedo I was absolutely sold. This gentleman treated us like family and was an absolute pleasure to be around. The atmosphere is great. My experience in general was also great as the overall customer service was very high.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Fontainebleau proved to be a very nice place to stay in for a couple of days. Three steps from the beach, a number of own pools, renovated rooms and other staff make the rest amazing. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Shellane, at the front desk, was extremely professional and nice. I enjoyed my three days vacation at this hotel and have positive recollections only. The only cons is that it is a bit expensive, but at the end of the day it is worth it.

Room Tip: Junior suites in the Tresoro Tower are very good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sergei S
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Traveled to Fontainebleau this past weekend and had the BEST vacation ever! We got upgraded to a condo once arriving, condo was very nice and very clean. The pool and night life was absolutely amazing. We made friends with Jefferson at the main pool not only did he remember our names he made sure we were always satisfied and taken care of. The food was also a hit. Cant wait to come back to Fontainebleau!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kelsey A
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I always love visiting this hotel. They have great restaurants, pools and the beach is beautiful. I always make sure to go to LIV one of the best nightclub in the world run by ELVIS. He always takes great care of us and I can walk safely to my room afterwards. Everything is right there!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Surrounded daily by trash talking, inappropriately dressed, tattooed, pierced kind of crowd. My 10 year old child was in the pool witnessing alcoholic drinks being spilled in the water carelessly, cigarette butts floating near by. The waitresses were dressed in outrageous inappropriate attire, their butts barely covered. Do not be fooled by the picture perfect images displayed on the website! So overpriced, they charged me $12 for a cup of fruit! And not to mention the fact that on account of our 1:00pm checkout my daughter who wanted to run later in the evening (so she would not have to be overheated, while running) had to shower before flying was forced to shower in the spa and I was charged $35. The other option was to have a later checkout and be charged $150! Otherwise, the rooms were comfortable and came with a nice 3-D TV as well as a mac and wireless internet ($20, the mandatory hotel fee). Good deal on the all you can eat kids buffet, $15. Would NOT stay here again, nor recommend it to anyone looking for a child/family friendly stay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Anna F
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for reviewing Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am disappointed to hear you were not satisfied with your recent stay. Your comments will be reviewed by our team. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.