“Pleasure in fountainebleu”

Ranked #46 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Pleasure in fountainebleu”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Fabulous , pure leisure ,undisturbed holiday is what I would quote fountainebleu hotel ,once you reach here you can forget all your stress ,dress well ,party , dine ,chill at the beach or poolside or shop till you drop so in short they have it all .Even though they have outsourced restaurants and cafés they have definetly kept everything in mind a traveller needs on a. Holiday whether your with your spouse or family this is the place to be .My husband book the hotel for 3 nights through booking .com so on arriving I was a bit unsure of the room booked but the frontdesk staff specially Stephanie went out of her way to meet my needs and we had a wonderful stay .the. Staff was very helpful and the nightclub liv is a must visit ,with all the hype I heard around it ,it lived upto it's expectations ..I just wanna go back again soon and for atleast 5 days just can't get enough .
Critic,traveller, chef and guest reporter FBAI
Chef Rakhee Vaswani.

Room Tip: Family holiday ask for the Tresor suites .
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,395)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Albany, New York
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been to Fontainebleau many of times over the past five years, With my family and also many girl trips! I have never been disappointed!!!!! Just got back from the I heart ultimate pool party at the Fontainebleau, amazing!! you feel so welcomed ~ Cesar from the pool remembered us from last year greeted us with a warm welcome . Such a genuine person, really went out of his way to make us happy, made our stay more memorable and he always did it with a smile!!!!!! When you go to the pool ~ask for Cesar, you will not be disappointed!!!!
The hotel is beautiful , the rooms are perfect, the restaurants are wonderful the lobby bar awesome ~~ you do not have to leave the hotel!!!!!!!
GO!!!! you will love it!!!!! :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Fontainebleu! It was beautiful and luxurious! We didn't want to leave our hotel! We had acces to the beach and we ate at some local restaurants that were close by! We are planning another family vacation to Miami next year and we are planning on staying at the Fontainbleu!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bernadette G
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Fontainbleau Miami is the place to be, to be seen and mingle. Great vibe fantastic hotel,staff awesome food awesome, so many good looking people. I heart radio pool party was fantastic.Miami u will be missed!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Sus D
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I came down from Tampa this week to come watch the iheartradio concert and I can honestly say I have never seen such great service before my eyes At first I pulled up to the hotel and it was absolutely packed and pretty crazy, but there was a valet boy Douglas who completely gave me and my friend impeccable service! Even when chaotic there his service was so positive and friendly while never loosing his smile! I was absolutely shocked indeed 5 star service. After as soon as I got to the pool me and my friend where greeted and helped immediately, the restaurant FB steakhouse is very recommended with great service and food! A bit pricey but worth the pay. The pool is simply beautiful work of art.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I have stayed at the Fontainebleau on prior occasions (October 2013, May 2014) but feel compelled to review after our most recent stay (June 2014), as the service, attention to our comfort, and amenities simply go unmatched and are seamlessly consistent from visit to visit. Grace Lamey, one of the most spectacular and dynamic hospitality specialists I've yet to meet, continues to stay "one step ahead" of our needs and wants. Whether making specialized dinner reservations, creating in room surprises, or simple friendly reminders of available FB and other Miami experiences, Grace makes you feel as if you're part of the FB family. Do not miss out on the vibe created here at FB, although a very large property, the staff makes you feel as if you're the one they've been waiting to take care of......! Well done and thank you Fontainebleau and Grace, we will be returning soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Worcester
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I booked a net blue get-away to the Fountainbleu in March. For 4 nights, 5 days and round trip airfare for 2 adults and 2 children it was approximately $1,400! Plus, the kids ate free in a couple of the restaurants on site. We have been to tis resort before (pre kids) and it is just gorgeous. We were given a free upgrade to an ocean view junior suite which housed a king size bed, pullout couch and they even threw in a roll away bed ( for free) so the kids didn't have to sleep together. The suite was gorgeous as was the view! Service was great - everyone was more than friendly (of course, the more friendly they were the better tips they got!). Food was great but definitely over priced. We had the breakfast buffet every day which was great - and the BEST orange juice ever!! We had drinks on the beach (2 with alcohol and 2 virgin) and the tab was $63.50 - NO, THAT IS NOT A TYPO! Yikes! Good thing we are not big drinkers. We would have been broke!! The good thing is that an 18% gratuity is automatically added to everything so you don't really have to figure out the tips. When we checked out, our food and drink bill was $666.00 and keep in mind our kids at free and we aren't big drinkers. We also didn't order lobster tails or filet! Now for the negatives.... Scantly dressed guests; lots of adult content - the suite below us hosted a bachelorette party weekend complete with blow-up dolls, sex toys, lots of alcohol, not much clothing and lots of foul language. They weren't loud (so I'll give them credit for that) and my kids didn't seem to notice so it was fine. Definitely a resort designed for the rich and childless folk but there were plenty of kids there. I'm certainly not complaining but I'm not sure I would return with kids. Synopsis: the resort and beach are gorgeous, staff goes out of their way and everyone was super friendly and personable, very overpriced, definitely a positive experience and everyone feels great while you're there. Not necessarily a kids place but they certainly do not frown upon having them there.

• Stayed June 2014