“Loved it”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #45 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We booked an oceanview balcony online and that's exactly what we got. We had great views of the ocean and property. The computer in the room and the TV in the bathroom were a nice touch. We absolutely loved the kashmere bathrobes. The grandfather clock in the lobby and the movies playing in the elevator were memorable. We had a little problem with the minibar. We took a look in it to see what was available and noticed there were a few empty slots in it. Sure enough we were charged for nips we didn't drink. We spoke to the front desk and they took it off of our bill. We went in 6 of the pools and had great service by the pool. The astroturf was hot on the feet. Wear your sandals when you walk on it! Flavored waters by the pool helped us to cool off. We loved it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Fontainbleu merits a designation as an "enclave" of Southbeach, because it is like it's own, self-contained 24-hour party and r&r destination. You have fabulous lodging, three on-location night clubs (i count the lobby as a club; you will know why if you go there) , pool party, beach, amazing restaurants, and the best looking people in Miami! IT'S A SCENE! I feel confident in saying that if you did not visit Fontainbleu for a stay or just for a night out, you have not truly been to Miami!

Room Tip: Who cares about the view from your room!? You will just crash in your room from 4am until 10am, and...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Fabulous , pure leisure ,undisturbed holiday is what I would quote fountainebleu hotel ,once you reach here you can forget all your stress ,dress well ,party , dine ,chill at the beach or poolside or shop till you drop so in short they have it all .Even though they have outsourced restaurants and cafés they have definetly kept everything in mind a traveller needs on a. Holiday whether your with your spouse or family this is the place to be .My husband book the hotel for 3 nights through booking .com so on arriving I was a bit unsure of the room booked but the frontdesk staff specially Stephanie went out of her way to meet my needs and we had a wonderful stay .the. Staff was very helpful and the nightclub liv is a must visit ,with all the hype I heard around it ,it lived upto it's expectations ..I just wanna go back again soon and for atleast 5 days just can't get enough .
Critic,traveller, chef and guest reporter FBAI
Chef Rakhee Vaswani.

Room Tip: Family holiday ask for the Tresor suites .
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been to Fontainebleau many of times over the past five years, With my family and also many girl trips! I have never been disappointed!!!!! Just got back from the I heart ultimate pool party at the Fontainebleau, amazing!! you feel so welcomed ~ Cesar from the pool remembered us from last year greeted us with a warm welcome . Such a genuine person, really went out of his way to make us happy, made our stay more memorable and he always did it with a smile!!!!!! When you go to the pool ~ask for Cesar, you will not be disappointed!!!!
The hotel is beautiful , the rooms are perfect, the restaurants are wonderful the lobby bar awesome ~~ you do not have to leave the hotel!!!!!!!
GO!!!! you will love it!!!!! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Fontainebleu! It was beautiful and luxurious! We didn't want to leave our hotel! We had acces to the beach and we ate at some local restaurants that were close by! We are planning another family vacation to Miami next year and we are planning on staying at the Fontainbleu!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernadette G
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Fontainbleau Miami is the place to be, to be seen and mingle. Great vibe fantastic hotel,staff awesome food awesome, so many good looking people. I heart radio pool party was fantastic.Miami u will be missed!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Sus D
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I came down from Tampa this week to come watch the iheartradio concert and I can honestly say I have never seen such great service before my eyes At first I pulled up to the hotel and it was absolutely packed and pretty crazy, but there was a valet boy Douglas who completely gave me and my friend impeccable service! Even when chaotic there his service was so positive and friendly while never loosing his smile! I was absolutely shocked indeed 5 star service. After as soon as I got to the pool me and my friend where greeted and helped immediately, the restaurant FB steakhouse is very recommended with great service and food! A bit pricey but worth the pay. The pool is simply beautiful work of art.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends