Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$286
  • Beachfront
The Betsy - South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$557
Official Site
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$274
US$231
US$216
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$154
Pestana Hotel Group
US$455
US$366
Agoda.com
14,113 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

As soon as we arrived it was delightful to have the chance to be welcomed by the amazing and very kind receptionist Geidy...we loved the suite, we totally enjoyed the restaurants, the swimming pool area and the club (of course).
We are definitely going back!
But I have to say: not that close to South Beach...you would need to take a taxi or the bus to get there.

Room Tip: With the suite you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had the pleasure of experiencing the Spa and Pool at the FontaineBleau Miami Beach Hotel and must say that the service I received from one particular pool host topped all others from the beach. Sebastian Llerena was friendly, professional, and most importantly, extremely competent. He went out of his way to accommodate to my needs and made my friends and I feel like family. Great service! This hotel is lucky to have him.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Yajaira A
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We booked a stay here and just so happened it was iHeartRADIO weekend. It was a wonderful vacation and we were able to upgrade to tickets and see all the great performers! I would definitely return! We hope to come back next year once the iHeartRADIO dates have been set!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stay at the Fontainebleau every time I come to Miami, as I always receive exceptional guest service. This year a particular Fontainebleau member of staff absolutely made our trip & put a smile on our faces, Julio Pajan. From the second we arrived on the beach to be given our bed loungers, to the second we left; we were looked after by him, attended to, and in great care. Customer care to this standard is rare back home in London, & it was a delight to spend our day on the Fontainebleau's beach. Service with a smile & such a happy vibe. Guest service like this is unparalleled anywhere else. Be back soon! Thanks Julio.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AlexandraDuarte
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is my second visit and it met my expectations one more time. Room very spacious and very clean. I asked for more shampoo and in less than five minutes I had someone at my door with plenty to use in a week. Pool service extremely efficient!! It was a very hot day and everyone had a smile and responded to my requests effectively. Great service!

Room Tip: Website very helpful. I also called reservations and they gave me an accurate description of the room location.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family