“Great Experience!”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #41 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I recently visited the hotel for a girls trip with old friends to celebrate birthdays and relax. We met friendly, courteous, and friendly staff throughout our entire stay. On our first day at the beach, Edwin Resto made us feel welcome, and attended to our every need! We were impressed by how he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. We easily spent a lot on the piña coladas poolside the next day. The huge water containers with fruit by the pool are the best idea, loved it! Things are pricey, but is to be expected. We were a bit disappointed that LIV is not open Monday or Tuesday, but had a great experience farther down the beach at Larios, Mangoes, and Delano. Take a cab if you are going there from the hotel! In the end we were glad to have visited earlier in the week, not as crowded as the weekend craziness. The ocean view from the 9th floor is beautiful as well as the hotel itself. So much interesting history as well. Would definitely come back again!

Room Tip: In the Oceanview Chateau tower, no useable refrigerator (everything has sensors that will charge you...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (13,845)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Miami Beach for 4th of July holiday was spectacular at the Fountainebleau. Really felt the excitement from the moment we arrived! A little crowded at check in but once we got out rooms and hit the beach, our party began. We got a wonderful set up thanks to our server Pablo Castro, bottles on the beach and a yummy lunch.
We had dinner at Mina which was fantastic!! Service was great everywhere but really remarkable on the beach (from the aforementioned Pablo). We plan to return for winter vacations!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Patsvacations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had an absolutely GREAT experience during my stay at the Fontainbleau! For my first time it was nothing less than exceptional, now I know why the hotel has such a prestigious reputation. I definitely enjoyed my time by the pool side with food and drinks I especially loved Arcadia. A young lady Pamela who assisted me was professional, attentive, and polite. I LOVED the drinks and food she recommended she was a great server and made my stay even more special, I will definitely return to the hotel and continue to ask for her when by the poolside. Another staff member by the name of Michael was extremely helpful during my stay by the poolside there was never a wet towel he would renew them without even having to ask even with the rain that day. Staff throughout the hotel was always positive, happy, and so vibrant I truly felt well taken care of the whole time.
-Cassandra

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cassandra M
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My friends and I went for birthday celebrations and had a great time! John Rogers and all the staff were friendly, accommodating and curious. The ambiance, hotel bar & restaurants - everything was great! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Ryan M. was extremely helpful at the front desk during my check-in. It was close to midnight and very busy but he was courteous, professional and helped me out when my preferred room wasn't available.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed in this beautiful hotel from June 22, 2014 for 2 nights. check-in was easy and quick and the concierge were extremely nice and respectful. The room was clean and the beddings were neat and soft, Real good value for money. We stayed at the oceanfront balcony guestroom on the 11th floor with a great view of the Atlantic Ocean and the pool. It was amazing and soothing waking up every morning to the view of the ocean. Room service was fast, Housekeeping was respectful and Dinning here was awesome.

The food was great and the cocktails were good! I must commend the staff for their service and great attitude, my husband misplaced his mobile phone in the lobby and a day after, we asked about it, and the concierge actually had retrieved it and kept it waiting for the owner to show upand claim it.

We had an amazing time and when it was time to leave..... we were sorry to leave.

Room Tip: The Chateau hold the best view. Rooms from the 10th floor and above give a very good scenery of the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great and unforgettable stay! With many thanks to José Sanchet, I lost my phone on the beach and Jose found it. When we called my number he immediatly answered the phone and bring the phone back to me. He made my day and vacation for sure!!
The people are very friendly and the club LIV & the restaurant Hakkasan are outstanding! Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple