I recently visited the hotel for a girls trip with old friends to celebrate birthdays and relax. We met friendly, courteous, and friendly staff throughout our entire stay. On our first day at the beach, Edwin Resto made us feel welcome, and attended to our every need! We were impressed by how he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. We easily spent a lot on the piña coladas poolside the next day. The huge water containers with fruit by the pool are the best idea, loved it! Things are pricey, but is to be expected. We were a bit disappointed that LIV is not open Monday or Tuesday, but had a great experience farther down the beach at Larios, Mangoes, and Delano. Take a cab if you are going there from the hotel! In the end we were glad to have visited earlier in the week, not as crowded as the weekend craziness. The ocean view from the 9th floor is beautiful as well as the hotel itself. So much interesting history as well. Would definitely come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida