From the 1st minute walking into the room until the minute of departure we had a smile on our face. The place is amazing, beautiful in everyway! Upgraded to the suite with a balcony, worth every penny. BTW, plan to spend a few pennies. From the mandatory $40 per day valet parking, to the $20 per day resort fee (includes wifi/pool/excercise) to the $8 per egg breakfast... Do not go here if short on pennies. Otherwise, GO here. Few items to note, pools close at dawn and they do CLOSE at dawn. Some money making scheme with the local authorities prohibits local stores (walgreens etc) and beer stores from selling alcholol after 10pm.. Apparently the "unwritten" reason is to cause more spend $$ in the hotels and restaurants... Too funny. Entrance to the beach directly from the hotel, 10+ pools and enough hotel bar's to keep you happy. Take note of the 15 min minimum to get your car from valet... call down ahead of time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Florida