“Great Service!”

Ranked #44 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

We recently stayed in Miami Beach for a work conference and although we didn't have much free time, we did manage to hit the gym a few times throughout the week. I'm writing this review to give a shout out to Meli, who is one of the people who was working in the gym during our stay. She was fantastic - she was nice, attentive, welcoming and made sure that we had everything we needed in order to enjoy the facility. Towels seemed to go quickly, but Meli would always go out of her way to make sure we had some. I greatly appreciate all that Meli did for us during our stay and hope that she is recognized for the great attitute and "vibe" she brought to work while we were there. Way to go, Meli! Hope to see you the next time we stay at the Fontainebleau!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,368)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very beautiful and staff is very helpful expescially the bell hop guy Eric he was very helpful in giving us ideas of places to go visit and areas to eat at , he was very professional. The host at the checkin counter Andrea gave us great customer service while checking in very professional. Andrea and Eric made me and my fiance feel very much at home while staying at the Fountainbleu Hotel. Thank you Tracy L. Holston from New Jersey we will return very soon.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Trac y H
New york city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed at the Fountainebleau last weekend and rented a Cabana by the pool. Shannon and Alex took excellent care of my family... We truly felt humbled.

When you come to stay at the Fountainebleau make sure you get a cabana and ask for Alex! The team really topped off the whole experience.

1 Thank Neydacarasa
Los angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Coming to the Fountain Bleau is something me and my wife did to get away, and we try to get away to keep our relationship string. Have fun, music, drinks, laughs. Enjoying every second. My wife has a blast every time but always feels uncomfortable with the server for some reason, wherever we go. When we came we were served by a gal named Angelina. My wife still hasn't stopped talking about her..She made her feel like a queen and treated her amazing. And she wasn't used to that and that was something that was memorable for her. She also got to know us during the week and at the end left us a card, very long and personal and that also made my wife happy. She gave us a trip advisor and my wife has been so busy with the kids she have it to me but I had to promise I would write it..amazing work! She also told us to bring up anyone who made our trip memorable, we went to the bar a few times and was greeted and all laughs by Journey. During the week we received towels and chairs and umbrellas whenever was needed. We were only told one mans name though, Pablo and was very nice and helpful. The hotel was clean and the bar is crazy.. In a good way. Looking forward to coming again.

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

all the fame and popularity of this hotel is for good reasons, its one of the best hotels i have stayed at, if not the best. I loved everything about this hotel(GREAT LOCATION) from luxurious, spacious and almost perfect rooms to the best pools and parties and fitness center, you also get all the help you need from the very friendly hotel staff, specially from the concierge, where i got really good advice and help from LIAM about what and where to do about anything in Miami. an almost flawless stay for me.

Room Tip: the AC in the higher floors is good and satisfactory but could be better, i stayed at the 14th floor...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family and I had the most amazing experience at this resort. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was beautiful and spacious enough to accomomdate our daughter. Thanks to our front desk person Alex Coppola who steered us in all the right directions.
The LIV club was a little bit pricey with only a DJ,but eveything else took care of that.
Would return in a heartbeat and have already recommended it to a lot of friends and coworkers.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Ocean are bright with excellent views.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
New york
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

It was a very comfortable stay! Everyone was friendly n kind!

- about john paul Sebastian & Jefferson & Jadier & Danny & Alex (The guys) They were very friendly and nice! Were interested if we needed anything water/drinks very nice smiley & upbeat young men....
.. Very sweet boys!!Ran to get me umbrella n chair n take care if me n my family... Great guys!! Deserve a raise!!!

Nikki & Stacy.. These girls were very sweet & caring & kind.. They took care of us & came n asked us if we needed food or drinks!! They were interested even if they saw me n my family randomly they were kind n sweet... Even the girls that knocked on my door to give us extra towels n water n chocolate...
All the boys & girls were great!! Thank you for all your hospitality!!!
Till next time !!