“Absolutely the best”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #42 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I think one of the best hotel me and my family have ever stayed in. Good for kids as well. You need to try it. Prices are quite high but fully recovered by service and environment. Just some miles away from the American Airlines Arena and the great Seacquarium.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Sannaweb
Write a ReviewReviews (13,754)

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had a great time at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach!The best hotel I have had the pleasure of staying in recently. The staff was great especially Josh, who gave us a complimentary bottle of Champagne and strawberries in celebration of my daughter's birthday.. I have recommended the Fontainebleau Miami Beach to all my friends!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank abena14
Reviewed 15 August 2014

A hotel w/ a lot of history to say the least, you feel the vibe from the minute you walk through the front doors. All of the staff we experienced were a pleasure. I want to particularly thank a few of the staff (team) that we dealt w / during our stay. Our first encounter Olivior (our Bell Hop) who could not do enough for us in getting settled in. To both of our beach hands Kevin Rodriquez (attendant) and Bruno Reyes (server) that were both fantastic and a pleasure to have assisting us......and last but not least, Carlos @ La Cote (server) and John @ Scarpetta. (server/waiter)
Be back soon !

Room Tip: Anything Ocean View w / a balcony
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband and I came down for 4 days to spend quality time with our kids. Traveling with four children is tricky for many reasons but we were so happy to see that the place was very child friendly. My three pre-teens had a great time in the pool and loved the cool vibe. I loved that no one seemed to ever feel that the kids were annoying. The place was a nice mix of families and single people hanging out which made it more fun. We had an awesome server at the pool: Cadie. She went out of her way all day long checking in on us and making sure all seven of us were well fed and hydrated. She even wrote us a lovely thank you note that was in our room the next day. I would definitely come back without hesitation.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the pool!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We are locals who live in Boca Raton. I had some vacation time and decided to spend a night in Miami. From the second I made the reservation, everything was Excellent. I was receiving emails reminding me, etc. It all began by pulling my car into Valet, it was an excellent welcome. I was directed where to go, and we did, the front desk. It took no time to check in with a smile on the gentleman's face. Off to Tresor Tower, I must say it's outstanding. Get to the room, everything was done up perfect. Dinner at Scarpetta's was dynamite, and met a friend who took us to LIV. Yup all of this from the second we arrived. I didn't even mention the Beach & the Pool, they were both outrageous. Thank you to everyone !!!!!!! Well deserved accolades.................

Room Tip: I don't think they have a bad room!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My review starts out with the amazing customer service at this hotel. From the front desk to the maids. We checked in with Alex on the 8th and he was so accommodating and helped us upgrade to a room with the most amazing view of the ocean and the city. The room exceeded our expectations. It was like an apartment we had access to a full kitchen two bathrooms washer and dryer as well as a living room area. There were two balconies. One gave us a oceanfront view and the other gave us a city view. It could not have been anymore perfect. The beach is walking distance and the pools were easily assessable. Don't forget your room key you need it to enter the pool area. the rest of the waitstaff was very helpful and very kind as well. If you go here make sure you talk to Alex ! Oh and another plus club LIV is inside of the hotel so if you want to head out for the night and dont feel like leaving the hotel LIV is the place to go!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Thank you Richard Torres, Jefferson, César and the rest of the pool staff for making our stay at the Fontainebleau an unforgettable one!! 11 girls on a bachelorette party might seem hard to handle, but these guys did it effortlessly and accommodated our every need. We were always greeted with a smile and never felt like a request of ours was too much trouble. Richard and Jefferson checked in with us frequently to make sure we were having the best experience possible- and we did! I cannot say enough about how amazing these guys were- they really made our trip! I have already recommended staying at the Fontainbleau to many friends since my trip and am already planning a return visit before the end of this year! If you are going with your family, friends, a bachelor/bachelorette party, etc... Fontainebleau is the place to stay! Thanks again guys!!!!

Room Tip: Ocean View rooms in the Chateau tower are great! They are centrally located over the main lobby (eas...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends