“Great Resort”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #45 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very classy and beautiful place. Ideal place to relax for a long weekend. In my opinion the best resort in a Miami Beach. Great pool and pool area. We stayed in a beautiful and clean suite on the 15th floor with a spectacular ocean view. The entire hotel is very beautiful. Staff was very professional. During certain times of year it can be very loud since they host pool parties with loud music. If you don't like loud music, I think it is best when making reservation to ask when pool parties or festivals are going on. We loved this place and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Resort has great restaurants.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is top notch on its own...right on the beach, tons of pools, great gym great, modern rooms, great restaurants, etc. I think its one of the few, if not the only true luxury resort in Miami Beach. Still, you have a lot of options in Miami, and the reason that I'm giving this place 5 stars is because the service was great. Service in Miami is not always great, but my experience here was what I expect from a 5 star resort...excellent. From checking in with Daniel, to the poolside attentiveness of Marco, up to checking out with the very friendly Lijia, I felt that the entire Fontainebleau staff was exemplary. Thank you all, especially Justin Hamilton, who convinced me to stay here and set up my reservation. I highly recommend the Fontainebleau, and I plan to return.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We had an outstanding experience at this beautiful hotel. Two gals celebrating being cancer free after 5 years. A quick end of summer get away. The hotel was outstanding in every way and the service was simply wonderful. It would be easy to get lost in this hotel, but there were staff always available to help. MOST helpful was Chad W. at the front desk who gave us an outstanding room with lovely views of the Atlantic and Biscayne Bay. We could not have been happier to celebrate such a special occasion in such a special room! Thank You Chad W!
We loved the hotel and found no reason to ever leave the resort, as there was so much to see and do. The spa was simply the BEST we've ever been to and the Blue Rain Mist is a MUST!
You will never lack for a pool at this hotel as there were way too many to count. They were never crowded and there was plenty of room to just relax or simply people watch. Added to all of this is the beach which is just steps away. You lack for nothing at the Fountainebleau! We honestly did not want to leave! Many thanks for making this such a wonderful experience. We hope to be back next year and make this a summer tradition.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The hotel facilities are great, several restaurants (some of them among the best in Miami) and a large swimming pool. Nevertheless you need to arrive early at the pool to be able to get a lounge beach chair, specially at the sun. The high hotel buildings block the sun most of the day, a bit annoying.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival, we noticed an exciting concert at the pool..it was Becky G, the newer Pussycat dolls band and Magic! Kids were excited to see it!
Service at the hotel is great..we stayed in suites of the building, to the right rear of the main hotel. They were very nice and modern! They were perfect for our family of four. It was quiet. You could get as involved as you wanted in the action..or uninvolved, if you wanted. The beach and pool were very nice..ocean is waveless and clear, you can walk out really far, nice with kids! No shortage of chairs or towels..
The only downfall of this hotel is price of food and drinks. I've traveled a lot, and id say this is the most expensive in the food and beverage department! But...all
In the Miami beach experience, I suppose!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This is an awesome hotel, great service from front desk out to the beach. Omar was the best, very friendly and helpful out on the beach for the week I stayed. I highly recommend this facility to everyone looking for a grand experience.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Soooo it was my first time going to Miami, even though it was work related I was excited and the only hotel I wanted to stay at was The Fontainebleau. I was very impressed as soon as i arrived, I loved everything about it, the staff was so welcoming and warm, I felt happy to be there. The only issue I had was finding my way around since the hotel was so HUGE! Not that I didn't enjoy roaming around because everything was so beautiful! When I had some time to myself, I had to make a stop at the pool. I was quite bored by myself, but my server Adrienne made my day! She was so friendly and humble, I enjoyed just talking with her, She never let me wait long for my drink because she brought me it herself every time. Whenever she had a second she would always come and keep me company. The drinks and food were delicious, and I can't wait to go back without having to worry about work!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business