Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Soho Beach House(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Hotel Pierre(Miami Beach)
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
Ocean Spray Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Free Internet
L Hotel Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
14,096 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

In Miami, parking is at a premium and not so easy to find. Valet services charge tons of money even if you want to leave you car for (REALLY) 5 minutes! I had opportunity to visit a friend staying at the Residences and had to go upstairs to say hello. Instead of having to pay the exorbitent price for valet (no where else to park) Yaikel allowed me to leave my car with him for 5 minutes so that I could do my business and leave. I cannot remember when anyone at a busy hotel valet has been nicer, easy to deal with and accommodating! He is the Man at Fountainbleau valet :) Thank you so much Yaikel!

Room Tip: The residences are beautifully appointed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2014

In the last 10 years this must have been the worst hotel I have stayed.
Rooms-very poor,old tired
Reception/Guest service- Practically Non-existent
Food-Awfull
Ambiance-Terrible
Just stay away its really bad

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for reviewing Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am truly sorry to learn of your unsatisfying experience. Your comments will be reviewed by our team. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stay 6 nights in this hotel my family and I ( 3 kids aged 5 , 7 and 9)

First of all a big thanks to Caesar the manager at the front desk for his kindness and efficient great job !

Everything was perfect rooms are so comfortable, pools so huge ! the team very kind

This hotel is fabulous ( great restaurants , the one at the pool is very good)

Beach just great

and we will go back again !!

Vero from Paris ...

Room Tip: higher floors vew ocean
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I was feeling the need to go on vacation for a day, away from the worries of the Corparate World. I decided to try out the Fountainblue pool, I reserved myself one of the Supreme Cabanas for the whole day. I have never been poolside at the Blue thought this would be nice to check out and experience. I got there it was nothing special just another poolside or as I thought. Then I met Irina a super happy and energetic Ukrainian girl with a cute accent. I think she was in her early 20's and she just happened to be my server. First of all she found a common language with my Eastern European girlfriend ( who is not easy to please when it comes to service.) then Iryna suggested some drinks, I don't know what they were, yet they were colorful and super tasty. She was prompt and quick A++. She brought me extra towels when I asked. Gave me an extra Evian Mist and even found me some sunscreen so I didn't need to run to the store AMAZING. My girlfriend and I had such a great time that I'm planning doing this again and get a bigger cabana with friends. I'm going to ask for Iryna to be my server again!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexander S
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I wanted to have a special day with my aunt, my cousin and I before my cousin departed back to NYC. I am glad we chose to spend a day in the Fountainebleau pool as it was an extra ordinary day. It does not matter how luxurious a hotel is if the service is not up to par; this was definitely not the case in the Fb pool. Alex C was our helper making sure everything we needed was attended to. He was a true gentleman and a big part of our special experience within Fb pool. Shannon was also a part of our experience advising about the foods and drinks she recommended regarding our taste. Although I took a picture with an iguana, the weather was perfect, the food was delicious, I have to say the service I received was a large percent of our enjoyable day in the Fb pool.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family