“One of the most beautiful and cleanness hotel I ever seen”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #45 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
“One of the most beautiful and cleanness hotel I ever seen”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This hotel was magnificent one of the most beautiful places I've been too it has everything you need you don't even have to leave to property....... With that being said I did have a few issues first was when I came to check in I Had to wait nearly 2hrs for them to prepare and clean my room which was in the sorento towers keep in mind check in is at 4 and I didn't get in my room till almost 6pm after that we went to get our bags from the vehicle so we asked to have our car pulled up the young lady said 15 min and I said OK after about 45 min of waiting she informed me that they did not know where my vehicle located I finally spoke to a manger who at first tried to make a crazy excuse of why the car was not there but eventually took cared of the issue and even gave me a gold ticket to leave my car on the ramp so I did enjoy my stay just a few bumps in the road
I politely told the manger it was OK but looks like the team needs better communication between each other especially with the amount of Money it cost to stay there

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank vnice1987

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,422)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I decided to give my hubby a treat for his birthday, so we planned a spa day. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were treated like royalty and thoroughly enjoyed every moment. We started our day at the gym (workout with a view!), then we enjoyed the spa facilities prior to our massage appointment. The co-ed pool and rain room were a real treat and must-do. We each enjoyed our masseuse (professional, polite and well trained). Then, we went to have lunch poolside (a little pricey, but the ambiance and food/drinks were fantastic). After lunch, we went to the beach for a little while and then the pool. We had a difficult time finding chaises by the pool, but we eventually got lucky because it was late in the day. Last, but not least, we went back to the spa to end our day.

It was an absolutely fantastic experience. After we left, I realized that I forgot my bathing suit in the shower. I honestly thought I would not get it back, but I made a weak attempt at contacting the spa by replying to the confirmation email they sent me. I was sure no one would reply. I was shocked when I received a call shortly after sending my email and was advised that my bathing suit was found. The locker supervisor, Veronica Rolon, was extremely helpful and displayed exceptional customer service skills.

My entire experience at the Lapis Spa and the Fontainebleau resort was amazing. I highly recommend it for locals like me or for anyone lucky enough to travel to beautiful Miami Beach.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hurst, Texas
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival there was at least 10 hairs in the bathroom and food on the carpet, and the caulk in the bathroom was moldy. At 2:30am someone opened the door to our room because they had given our room away to someone else, and then the next day our room keys did not work. One prob after another, too many to list, very disappointing. The manger gave us a 100 dollar credit but that doesn't go far at that place. The hotel, pool, and beach were lovely otherwise.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Eltonfish
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I visited a friend here at this hotel while I was in Miami and I must say... head to toe, this is a nice hotel. I didn't want to stay here because I thought it was too expensive for what you'd get (especially when hotels like the JW Marriott are a couple minutes away downtown...) but when I walked through it, I understood why it cost as much as it does. The atmosphere here is great, ambiance is nice and they have some nice restaurants (I ate at one but I can't remember the name right now). I can't comment on the rooms but this is a hotel I'd stay at the next time I go to Miami!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ZexSwain
Miami
Reviewed 26 August 2014

In Miami, parking is at a premium and not so easy to find. Valet services charge tons of money even if you want to leave you car for (REALLY) 5 minutes! I had opportunity to visit a friend staying at the Residences and had to go upstairs to say hello. Instead of having to pay the exorbitent price for valet (no where else to park) Yaikel allowed me to leave my car with him for 5 minutes so that I could do my business and leave. I cannot remember when anyone at a busy hotel valet has been nicer, easy to deal with and accommodating! He is the Man at Fountainbleau valet :) Thank you so much Yaikel!

Room Tip: The residences are beautifully appointed.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

In the last 10 years this must have been the worst hotel I have stayed.
Rooms-very poor,old tired
Reception/Guest service- Practically Non-existent
Food-Awfull
Ambiance-Terrible
Just stay away its really bad

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for reviewing Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am truly sorry to learn of your unsatisfying experience. Your comments will be reviewed by our team. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
Paris, France
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stay 6 nights in this hotel my family and I ( 3 kids aged 5 , 7 and 9)

First of all a big thanks to Caesar the manager at the front desk for his kindness and efficient great job !

Everything was perfect rooms are so comfortable, pools so huge ! the team very kind

This hotel is fabulous ( great restaurants , the one at the pool is very good)

Beach just great

and we will go back again !!

Vero from Paris ...

Room Tip: higher floors vew ocean
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family