Free cancellation until 02/08
US$315
US$261
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$167
Official Website
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$286
US$262
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$283
US$227
US$414
US$362
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$191
Official Site
  • Pool
Gale South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$145
  • Restaurant
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$190
US$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

14,407 results
All reviewstresor towerliv nightclubsorrento towerlapis spableau barbeautiful hotellobby barpool areajunior suiteocean viewbeach serviceamazing servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the hotel - rooms nice and the atmosphere and the Blau bar and other elements really tip top. We enjoyed staying by the pool and the beach too. I do have some criticisms. Maybe minor and they detract too much from a splendid few days here.
I think the tv needs modernising. Seemed a little old fashioned and channels didn’t seem very exciting and some channels didn’t have a signal. I didn’t come to watch tv, but when I had some down time, I wasn’t overly impressed.
I think the location of the hotel is not as good as hotels down further south eg W, ritz, Loews etc. It’s not too far in a taxi but sometimes traffic busy and felt like we would have preferred to walk.
The hotel didn’t really have much outside drinking and eating space . Of an evening, we like to be outside. Here we are in London, with very few warm evenings and when away we like to be able sit outside. I appreciate it is a bit humid and sticky but I think an outside drinking place would be popular. Same as with coffees of a morning. A nice sheltered terrace would be nice.
All these gripes are minor, but I feel I have to explain why I didnt give 5 stars. Had a great stay. Staff wonderful and polite. Hotel lovely. Will definitely come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am very happy to hear that your overall experience was impressive. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your feedback in order to improve our service level in the future. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At the end of our trip to Florida we stayed at this famous Hotel and everyone was not disappointed. We had a Suite in the Tresor Tower and enough room for every body plus fridge and ice maker and even a kitchenette which we did not use. Stock up for beverages at a supermarket and sore them in the fridge since the minibar is rather expensive...
The view of the surroundings is breathtaking and the hotel is great for a start our end of a nice round trip in Florida. We will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Ocean View, Tresor Tower
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow! Thank you for your recent review. We are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy every aspect of our hotel. Our Team Members work very hard to elevate your stay with us and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my second time I visited your hotel and it was amazing. I was there with my friends and we were hanging out on the beach most of the time. My server Maria was amazing. She was always on top of us with our drinks. I recommend this hotel to everybody who likes party.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jonathan,

We appreciate this great review! Maria as well as all of our Team Members go above and beyond to deliver the finest personal service, so it is truly rewarding when they are recognized for accomplishing their goals. We will be sure to share this review with our Team and in the meantime remain at your service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check-in (and check-out) was easy and quick, with efficient and professional staff. The common areas of the hotel are quite nice - very busy, fairly updated, with a nice bar, various stores, several restaurants, and, most importantly, an amazing pool area!

The pool area is the best feature of the hotel, together with the great ocean view rooms (if that is what you booked). There is a pool for everyone, including families with little kids. The pool area is very clean, the staff efficient and helpful, the beach access super convenient - no complaints about that at all! I'd return for that alone.

The ocean view room (in the Chateau tower) was a bit outdated - older fixtures in the bathroom, carpeting everywhere. The room overall was not very clean - I think the cleaning lady of the 8th floor forgot to vacuum or dust (especially behind the bathroom mirror). The view was amazing though and compensated for a lot. The sheets were clean as were the towels. Not so impressed with the fact that the fridge is wired - if you open it, you incur a charge. Also, if you remove snacks from the area above the fridge for more than 20 seconds, you incur a charge. I am more annoyed about the fridge - if you have small kids like we do, they want milk or yogurt at night and it would have been great to be able to store some there and not have to run out to the Starbucks at the Eden Roc next door to buy some... Yes, room service has milk and cookies, but I am not willing to pay $40 for 4 cookies and a glass of milk...

The restaurants (Pizza & Burgers & Vida) were good - Pizza & Burgers is perfect for families with kids, very accommodating and super friendly staff, good menu & food (awesome waffle fries and pizza). Vida was very good - delicious appetizers (beef Empanadas and Jamon and Manchego Croquettes) and main courses (although my husband's Beef Churrasco was a bit overdone, but still delicious). Affordable menu items for the kids too. Actually, looking forward to having breakfast at Vida when we return. Less impressed with Chez Bon Bon and Fresh - both are overpriced for what they offer and things like water should not cost $10 a bottle. A few more unusual menu items would help (how about some cuban dishes? more fresh fruit? yogurt?)

Overall - there is room for improvement but it is a fun hotel with lots of good features that the whole family can enjoy. We will return.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Eva F

Dear Eva,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We have taken all of your feedback into consideration. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you once more in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel, all staff members and all of the restaurants on site was great. Food, drinks and day party’s I enjoyed. Yanick the housekeeper was awesome. I loved her energy she made me feel right at home! I will be back very soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! Our Team Members aim to provide exceptional service and create memorable experiences. We are glad to see we accomplished this with your stay. We will happily pass along your kind words to the entire department. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable stay!